Chapter 8 Date part 2

Mason POV

By the time we get done with the mini golf it's like 8-o-clock. We return our clubs to the stand thing and head to my car.

"So did you have fun?" I ask and wrap my arm around her shoulders.

"Oh I had boat loads thank you." She smiles.

"Well I don't ever plan on having a boring date so I thank you." I tell her and she laughs.

"What's so funny?" I ask chuckling to myself.

"That didn't make any sense." She tells me her laughter starting to die down. It wasn't that funny.

"Okay, so where do you want to go to dinner?" I ask and we both get into the car.

"I don't know, I got to pick where we went so how about you pick the dinner destination." She shrugs smiling.

"Alright." I tell her and start the car and pull out of the parking lot.

I take a few turns before going up a hill to Cracker Barrel. A nice country style restaurant with amazing food. It's even got a little store.

I park the car and rush out of the car using my werewolf speed to get to her door. I pull it open and hold my hand out to help Malia down. She takes and and I help her to the ground.

"Thank you good sir." She says smiling.

"No problem my fine lady." I bow and she laughs some more.

"Okay so Cracker Barrel. I've been here before I think." She nods her head.

"Great so are okay with this its not bad." I say and open the door and she thanks me.

"Oh no I really like this place. I have cousins who live in West Virginia and they live right by one of these." She says smiling.

I tell the hostess 2 and she smiles and grand 2 menus.

"Follow me." She guides us to the back in the corner right next to a nice window. It's a beautiful of the night sky.

"So Malia, What do your parents do for a living?" I ask her already knowing what I want for dinner.

"Well my dad is a Firefighter, and my mom just got a job at the hospital as a person who rides in the ambulance helping the patient I can't remember what it's called though." she says looking for what her moms called.

"An EMT?" I ask and she nods her head.

"Yes an EMT! thank you!" she says smiling,"Do what do your parents do?"

"Well my dad is like a manager of a corporation that I don't know the name of, and my mom is a... a... uh," How am I suppose to tell her that she trains were wolfs to fight against people who want my kind dead. Oh I know,"My mom goes around the country training people for battle." Not at all a lie.

"Oh that's nice. So when's your birthday?" She asks and picks up her menu then puts it down.

"My birthday is February 14th, what about yours?" I smile

"May 12th." She answers.

"Okay what do you think the hardest thing or worst that has ever happened to is?" I ask. Yeah I know it's a weird question I just ran out of things to say.

"Well... when I was around 5 I fell out of a tree and landed on my arm. I fell so hard it broke my whole arm and shoulder. Which I don't quiet understand how that works but whatever. I was in a cast for 10 months." She says nosing her head and she has a faint smile. "What was your hardest or worst moment."