Chapter 27

Mason POV 1 week later (New years eve)

10:30 p.m.

Music blares from the woods as we all sit on the porch deck drinking alcohol from red solo cups. We don't drink often because we aren't really a party group. But we make exceptions. Plus with the way the alcohol burns away because we're werewolves makes everything a little easier.

"How is everyone partying? It's so cold." Cameron says and wraps her jacket tighter around herself.

"There is a big fire in the clearing. Plus because of how close everyone, is heat is just radiating from one person to the next." I explain to her remembering that it was on the final for a science class. "But I'm cold too. So lets go." I stand up and hold out my hand. Malia grabs and I pull her up. We all head inside and go to the teen lounge. I separate fro them and grab 7 hot chocolates then I rejoin my friends and hand everyone one.

Malia's phone starts to ring. She looks at it for a second then answers it. She gets up and goes into the gamming section of the lounge and closes the slid 'n glass door. Around 10 minutes later she comes out with a confused face.

"Is everything okay?" I ask.

"I don't know, my mom just said meet her at the house around 2." She says confused and furs her eyebrows together. We all sit and watch the new years special thing and an idea pops into my head.

"Hey girls why don't you go put on your homecoming dresses and gussy your selves up. Then meet us in the wrestling gym at 11." I tell them. They look at each other and shrug. They all get up and go to their rooms to get ready.

"Okay so here's what's going to go down. Two of us will be in the wrestling room making it look nice while the other 2 go get their suits on. Okay." I tell them they nod.

"Well who goes first?" Parker asks.

"Issac and Nico, go get dresses." I command and they go straight up to their rooms. "Lets go." I nod my head towards the basement stairs. Wee hurry down them and go onto the supply room and grab all kinds of party supplies. Luckily the mirror ball is still hanging from the dress night dance for the older residents of the pack that was a few days ago. First thing we do is spray a Christmas scented air spray so it doesn't smell like feet. I turn on the heat so it warms up. We put up streamers and turn on a radio. While Parker looks for the classical station and start to clean the floors up a bit.

Finally Nico and Issac come down out of breath in suits.

"Okay you two are going to blow up balloons with the helium. Then if their is time left put up any decoration you think would look nice." I explain to them and they nod their heads. Parker and I race to the 3rd floor and into my room.

***

Malia POV

I wrap my wet hair into a towel and go into my closet when we were transferring all my clothes here thank god we didn't leave the black and blue dress I picked out. I grab the blue beauty and the shoes that goes along with it and ley them on my bed. I walk into my bathroom and turn on my curling wand so it heads up. I pull the towel off and lay it across the floor. I pull my silk robe over my skin. Something my mom had gotten this Christmas. I blow dry my hair until its soft and dry. I wrap strips around the wand and curl them into ringlets. Soon I'm done I smile at my work. I pull out my make-up bag . I curl my eye lashes then put a small coat of mascara on and the my eyeliner. I do a smoky eye and then move on to the rest of my face.

I had already put concealer and all the other stuff to my skin look clear on today. So I but on a light pink color giving my rosy cheeks a redder color. I put on soft pink lipstick on. Finally I finish in the bathroom and pull on my dress. I also throw on a pair of black tights because it's a little cold. I pull on my heels. They're the kind that like cover your whole foot and they go up to the ankle. I don't know what they are called but I liked them so I bought them. I put on the necklace that Mason got me and my clock dings a few times signaling that it's eleven. I look my self in the mirror and flatton my dress out and accompany the 3 girls that are walking down the hallway towards me.

"Oh my god Malia! You look great!" Cameron says and pulls me In for a tight hug.

"So do you!" I exclaim looking over her purple dress with the on strap.

"And Payton your dress looks fabulous on you totally shows off those curves tthat you are always trying to hide." Cameron says and smirks. Payton is wearing a tight red dress that clings to her body in all the right ways.

"Well why are we just standing here when we could be downstairs seeing what the boys are doing." I say my voice getting higher as the sentence goes on. We step into the elevator and just talk all the way to the wrestling room about Christmas and the things our mates got us.

We finally make it to the doors. And before any of us could open in it swings inwards.

"My ladies." Issac smiles. Standing in the middle of the room are the rest of the guys with their arms folded behind their backs.

"Welcome to your make up dance,'" Mason smiles

---

1 hour 59 minutes and 55 seconds later

Every one holds hands in the rooms as we cheer.

"5...4...3...2..........1!!!!" We all cheer. all of us (except Issac) to our love ones and kiss each other. The kiss is passionate. Not rough, not sloppy, not furious, but... magical. I fell the sparks as he slides his hand from my upper back all the way to my hips. My hands wrap around his neck. I begin to smile into the kiss making us pull apart. I'm not even out of breath. Mason is my oxygen. so with out him I'd die.

2 hours of dancing, laughing, and kissing came and it was time to see what my mom wanted to show me.

When me and Mason pull into my drive way we stay in the car for a moment is silence. It's not awkward it's comfortable. Mason steps out of the car and helps me out of his jeep.

My snow boots crunch over the snow and soft snow flakes fall from clouds above.

The lights in the house glow yellow with a fire that I haven't seen before. Music is heard as we get closer to the door. I knock on the door and enter. I kick my boots on the step and shake the snow off of them.

"Hey Malia!" My mom smiles and pull me into a hug. My dad next.

"So what's the surprise?" I ask unable to contain the smile

"Hey Malia." I look behind my parents.. I push them to the side and run to him.

"Oh y god! Jason! You're here.!" I yell and jump into his arms. He swings me in a hug and sets me down. I hear a light growl from behind me. I turn around and Mason's eyes begin to flicker the deep red color that happens when he turns into his alpha wolf.

"Um... Mason this is my cousin/ best friend from where I grew up."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS DOWN'T EVEN KNOW HOW SORRY I AM!!!!

So Wednesday-sat my internet wasn't working right. Like it was there but it didn't work. And then yester day when I was hallway threw my laptop had died.

but I have a question.

Is it just me that I'm already ready for Christmas. (Probably because Christmas is around the time I discovered my love for the HUNGER GAMES) Oh well. I'm just ready I guess.

I don't really have much to say but don't forget to check my board for updates on TKM.

PLEASE

COMMENT

VOTE

&FOLLOW

BYE <3