Chapter 30

Mason POV

"So how did you two meet?" The interviewer, Mackenzie, asks.

"Well Malia transferred to my school and I had to show her around so I knew the moment I laid eyes on her she was my mate." I tell her and wrap an arm around Malia and pull her closer to me.

"This was before I knew I was a werewolf so when I saw his eyes flash blue I was actually a little weirded out." Malia giggles. I smile at her and she smiles.

"Alright well Malia, since you were not at the campaign meeting I have to ask you one question. How do you plan on leading if you become queen?" The interviewer asks the mandatory question. Her pen ready in her hand and voice recorder set up to record anything she may miss.

"Well I want to make sure every pack is safe and that the pack is following the safety precautions." Malia says listing the things we informed her about before he interview started.

"Alright... Thank you for your time. The new issue's should be up in about 3 weeks. You'll get 10 copies. The pack house will get 200 for the pack store." She says and shakes our hands smiling. We smile back at her.

Ah the pack store. The only place to buy were wolf things like clothes that don't rip when you ship or fur dye. You'd be surprised at how many purple, red, and green wolves we have. I don't even know why we sell this stuff

Malia and I hold hands as we leave the building and get into a black car that is going to take us back to our hotel for our last night in London.

"Hey do you want to go out tonight?" I ask Malia as the car slows to a stop then continues again.

"Yeah. But since you always plan these great nights, it's my turn to plan one." She says and the car stops in the front of the hotel. We thank the driver and get out. We start to head for the elevator.

"So you want to plan the date?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Yeah. You all ways take me to these great places so I wanna take you some where too." She says and we step into the elevator. I push the floor 12 button. We shoot up through the floors before the elevator stops on our floor.

"So what would you have planned for us this evening?" I ask her and we walk down the hall to our room.

"I can't tell it's a surprise." She smiles.

"This is us." I tell her and stop in front of the door. Oh she's gonna be surprised when I open this door.

I put the key card into the slot and then pull it out and the green light flashes. I push the door open and stare at Malia with an amused expression.

"This is out room?" She says surprised. The suit had 5 bedroom so everyone was staying here. It had a kitchen and a room with this big TV with every movie anyone could possibly think of. A bathroom connected to every bedroom and 1 in the TV room.

"Well since we are sharing the room with Parker, Payton, Cameron, Nico, and Issac it's more of an apartment. It's has 5 bedrooms 6 bathrooms a tv room so everything 8 teen agers could want." I explain the "apartment" and guide her to our room.

The king size bed sits in the middle with a flat screen at the foot of the bed hung in all its glory on the wall.

My suit case sits on the corner Malia's brought in when she arrived. I like to think of it as the kings bedroom from Cinderella. What I have a sister who loved princesses. I'm not ashamed.

"Do you like it?" I ask her and turn to her. I shove my hands in my pockets.

"Oh I love it." She responds a smile brighter than then the sun on her face.