Chapter 14

Song-Foot Loose

Mason POV

I knew something was wrong the moment she texted me:

'Sorry to say this but, I can't make it to the dance. Not feeling too well. Just gonna stay home'

So I did the nice thing and I went to the store to get stuff. I bought blankets, movies, and I ordered a pizza.

I put all the stuff in my car and drive to Malia's house. I had the directions basically tattooed in my brain.

I got everything set up in the woods. The white screen, the projected, lights, and a small gas fire. So I'm all set.

I pull up to her house and get out of my car and walk up to her front door. I ring the door bell and wait for a few moments before it swings open.

"Mason, what are you doing here I told you I wasn't feeling well." Malia says and coughs into her hand. It's fake.

"I'm not bringing you to the dance. I've got a surprise for you." I smile at her.

"I don't want to get you sick." She says and sniffles. Fake.

"I don't care. Okay please just spend the night with me. A second date you could call it." I tell her.

"Uh... okay I guess. At least my parents are going to be gone for the night." She murmurs to herself.

"Where are your parents." I ask and she shuts the door behind her.

"They went to this really fancy dinner assuming that I would be gone the whole night. Then they are staying at a hotel for the night." She explains to me and I help her into the car.
I pull my self into the car and pull away from the curb. I head towards the pack territory.

But first I pick up my pizza. Almost forgot that. Eventually I get to the woods. I wrap a blind fold around her eyes and help her out of the car. I got into the back and grab the basket that has everything inside of it. I guide her to the spot where I have everything set up. I have guards around the premises protecting us. I can't really have the future Luna die before she even becomes Luna. Even if the chances of a rouge attack are slim I still want to be prepared.

Once we get to the spot I give a quick look around to make sure everything is right. Which it is.

"Okay, you can take the blind fold off now." I tell her standing behind her.

She turns around with a look of awe.

"You did this?" She says pointing her thumb back to the set up.

"Yep. I've got a projector set up and a few movies. Um a nice warm pizza that I suggest we eat soon. And I've also got a huge bag of sour patch kids. Wait didn't you mention the your favorite candy is sour patch kids." I say and she nods her head.

"I did." she says nodding her head.

"Alright please take a seat." She takes a seat on the couch that me and Issac managed to get out here some how.

"So what are we watching." She asks and I grab the bag with all the sweets in it and I grab the pizza. I set it down on the small table that is placed in front of the couch.

"Well I have The Fault in Our Stars, The Maze Runner, Dumb and Dumber, seasons 1-10 of Futurama, and I got Footloose. Aaaaaaand, I just found season 7 of F•R•I•E•N•D•S." I say dragging on the a in and. My sister must have left this in here when she went and slept in her friends room last week. Why she was using my bag is beyond me.

"You watch friends." she says with a slight chuckle.

"No, my sister does. I mean yeah I've seen it here and there but I've never full out watched it from season 1 to season 10." I say looking at the back of the DVD. Maybe I should. Seems interesting enough.

"Mmmhn." She crosses her arms and smirks.

"I'm telling the truth." I defend.

"I bet your are." She says sarcastically.

"I'm series." I say and scoot closer to her on the couch.

"Okay if you're so series Kiss me." She smiles and before I can think I grab her face in my hands and lay my lips on her. She realizes what is happening and begins to to kiss back. Our lips moving in sync. I can feel the Sparks and the fire works that Parker talks about. This is what it's like to kiss your mate. This is what it's like to be whole.

She pulls apart for a breath. She stares at me her chest going up and down.

"Wow." She says and smiles and I smile back.

"Wow." I reply and laugh a little. she laughs too.

"So you've never seen friends." She says breaking the ice.

"Nope." I shake my head still smiling.

"I believe you." She says still smiling. She looks down and picks up on the movies and hands it to me. I look at it; Footloose.

***

Malia POV

Around 12 at night Mason dropped me off at my house. I ran up to my room and jumped onto my bed. I throw my face into my pillow and screamed with happiness. I looked up and out the window. His car still sits there. The light from his phone glowing making his face visible in the dark. I set my hand on the window seal.

I scream bloody murder when I see the claws on my hand.

I look at my self in the mirror and scream again as my eyes are glowing bright blue.

My door bursts open and Mason stands their his eyes the same blue, claws sticking out of his fingers.

I look at him with fear in my eyes.

"Help me."

--------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry I'm extremely late for publishing a chapter but I've been busy. Also sorry the chapter is short and their is a lot of stuff going on. (I don't know how to word that)

But I'm not exactly in the best place with internet so once I get better internet the chapters will be right on schedule as soon as possible I promise.

So I really hoped you liked this chapter.

Do please

Comment

Vote

&Follow

Bye😘