Chapter 18

Some parts may be uncomfortable for some readers. You can just skip ahead.

Mason POV

The week had gone bye really slow but I was happy that I woke up and it was Saturday. That also means that today was Halloween. So today their would be the Halloween party for all the different age groups at all different times. 0-3 year olds had their party at 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. then 4-8 year olds had theirs 1:30-2:45. Then 9-12 and 13-15 have them at the same time just different rooms. so theirs is at 3-4. Then an hour later everyone under 15 goes to every room that's 16 and up and they trick or treat. The at 11 when Trick or Treating in over, every one 16-20 goes down to the basement and parties. Some time around 12 we pack bags full of toilet paper and run to my moms old pack house and tp them. So it's all together a pretty eventful day. The best part is I get to spend it with Malia. We agreed that instead of training we would stay in my bedroom all day and watch horror movies.

Around 2 Malia looked up at me and frowned.

"What's wrong?" I ask and sit up straight.

"I'm bored. I want to learn how to control my wolf. She's starting to show and I want to know how to control her." She says and falls over my legs.

"Fine I'll take you into the woods and I will help you." I say and she shoots up and starts clapping.

"Yay! let me get my jacket." She says and bounces across the hallway. I let stand up smiling and shake my head. I run a had through my not brown and not blonde but right in the middle hair. I shut off the tv, stroke Potters fur and then shut my door behind me.

I stand in Malia's doorway and watch as she goes through her closet looking through the clothes she brought.

"Damn it." She says and comes out of her closet.

"What?"

"I forgot my jacket at my house." She grumbles. I sigh and take off my black Cabela's sweat shirt and hand it to her.

"Here use this. I'll be fine." I tell her and she slides it over her head.

"Are you sure. It seems to be getting colder." She says and we step into the elevator.

"I'll be fine." I assure her and the elevator stops on the first floor.

While walking to the back door my mom stops up. She's carrying a tray with pumpkin Seeds on it.

"Hey mom." I say and kiss her cheek so she doesn't drop the tray.

"Hi Mrs. Stone." Malia waves.

"Hi Mase, hi Malia. And you can just call me Beth. You're part of the family now." My mom smiles.

"Alright, Beth." Malia winks.

"Alright you kids be safe. Your father is on patrol cause some one said they saw a rogue." My mom tells us and starts to walk towards the party.

"Will we be alright?" Malia asks worried.

"Yeah, but um... lets got to the work out room in the basement." I tell her and grab her hand and start walking towards the stairs.

We get inside the room and I lock the door behind us. I put out the closed sign so no one will come in.

"Okay so first lesson is to control anger. When you get mad you get mad your eyes start to glow and your fangs grow. So you want to block your wolf out if this ever starts to happen. With her blocked out she can't come out." I tell her.

"Okay so how do we do that." She says. oh gosh I can't believe I'm gonna do this.

"Before I do this I want you to know that I would never hurt you intentionally, and that I love you." I Tell her and she raises an eye brow. I slap her across the face. She looks back at me and her eyes start to glow.

"What. the. hell!" She yells and her teeth come out.

"Push you wolf out she's controlling your mind. Okay focus on controlling her. She's not you she's just something that you control. She can't control you unless you let her." I tell her. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath and when she opens her eyes her eyes are their regular color.

"See wasn't that easy." I smile at her.

"Yeah I guess. But you didn't need to slap me." She crosses her arms.

"What else was I suppose to do." I shrug.

"This." She balls up her fist and punches me in the chest. It doesn't hurt or anything. I don't even move. I look at where she punched me.

"Ow." I say sarcastically and look at her.

"What ever." She says. I can tell she didn't like that it didn't hurt me.

"So what are we doing next?" She says and crosses her arms.

"You are going to shift. And you will come back to your human form. You will do this over and over again until it doesn't hurt anymore." I tell her and she just stares at me.

"What am I suppose to do with my clothes." She says and look down at her clothes.

"Take them off." I say and smirk a little.

"No. no way am I taking my clothes off." She scoffs.

"Alright I guess you can stay home tonight when we go TP the other pack house." I tell her. She glares at me then mutters a fine.

She starts to take everything off leaving her in her underwear and bra.

"Okay fair is fair you have to take your clothes off to." She says and points her gunfire to my clothes.

"No I know how to shift on command." I tell her and out my face near hers and scrunch up my nose then lean back.

"Nope, come on mister. You have to do it." She says.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No." I say but she starts to kiss me. She wraps her hands around my neck and I place mine on her waist. She begins to kiss harder and more passionate so I fight back with as much power. She begins to tangle her hands in my hair and I place my hands under her butt and pick her up. I take her over to a table and set her down. The kiss begins to get more rough and I find myself leaving kisses down her neck.

"Wait Mason." Malia says out of breath.

"Yeah?" I ask her panting as well.

"I'm not ready." She shakes her head.

"Okay, I understand." I nod.

"Sooo..." She says the air suddenly becomes a little awkward.

"Malia?"

"Yeah?"

"Yes." I tell her and take off my shirt and pants leaving me in my boxers.

"Mason you don't hav-" I stop her.

"Fair is fair." I smile and give her a quick peck on the lips.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

sorry for that very different thing in the chapter. It was the first time I wrote something like that and I probably wont do it again in fear of some one I know reading this book.

I might clean it up later but for now i'll leave it like this.

Sorry for the short chapter I was scrambling to get this done because I forgot what day it was sooo...

i know it was boring but bear with me the next chapter will get good. Oh and comment a ship name or Malia and Mason I'm thinking something like Malion or like Masalia. Tell me what you think and comment your own.

Im thinking of changing my username so if you come back and it's not Let_me_reload don't worry. I don't even know id i'll change it so..

but a

comment

vote

&follow

would be nice.

Bye <3