Chapter 28

Mason POV

I stare at Jason in disbelief. Sure they looked a lot alike. Same light brown hair, same hazel-ish eyes, her same almost tan skin tone. But why hasn't she spoken of him before. If she was his best friend then she could have at least mentioned him.

"Hi I'm Mason." I put my hand out and he shakes it.

"Jason Thomas, nice to meet the boy my cousin is always blabbering about." He smiles. I look over at Malia and her cheeks are a dark shade of red.

"Oh really?" I raise and eye brow and smirk "What does Malia say about me

"Oh he's gorgeous, he's so perfect, he's great at being sweet. He's the love of my life..." Before he could say anything else Malia stopped him.

"Okay that's enough." She steps in front of Jason and scowls at him. I hear a small growl. I growl louder in mate link and she stops and looks at me with sadness in her eyes. Oh no, did I do something bad? Was it something I said? I was trying to keep her identity a secret. I can feel my eyes soften and look at her with concern. She looks at me but then smiles and turns back to her cousin.

"So what are you doing here?" She asks and runs a hand through her hair. I look her up and down and see that she's still in her dress. her hair was still curled and as bouncy as ever.

"I was just visiting for the week," He shrugs."But why are you in a dress?" He say looking her up and down with his eye brows raised. Malia looks back at me for an answer but I just shrug.

"I was at a New Years party and it was formal." Malia says.

"Did you have a good time?" He asks and nods her head.

"I'm really tired so I think I'm just gonna go to bed." Malia says and starts to walk to her stair case. I began to follow her but I feel Jason's confused eyes pouring into the side of my head.

"I'm gonna walk you there." I make up and follow her up the stairs and into her room.

"What am I suppose to do? I can't live a whole week with out you?" I ask and wrap my arms around Malia pulling her in close to my body. I kiss the top of her head.

"I don't know. I don't want to sleep by myself for a week." She pouts.

"I could stay."

"Huh?" She ask and stares at me with a WTF look.

"I could sneak in every night and leave early in the mourning." I suggest.

"No that's-" Malia gets cut off because Jason comes in.

"Sorry to bother you. Malia can I borrow a blanket and a pillow?" He asks. She detaches her self from the hug and I immediately feel cold and miss her even though she's only a few feet from me.

"Here." She hands him a blanket and pillow and he thanks her and leaves.

"You were saying?" I turn back to her.

"No that's insane. But maybe just tonight cause it's already like 4." She shrugs then runs a hand through her hair that has now become a mess of fly aways.

"I don't have anything to sleep in. But I guess." I shrug.

"You can borrow some thing of my dads I'll be right back." She walks straight to the door leaving me all alone. I walk over to her window and snow just piles high. I might not even be able to leave tomorrow. It already looks like a foot or two.

She comes back a few minutes later with a pair of sweat pants and a black shirt. "Here, these should fit you." She smiles. I take them from her and kiss her check and walk into her closet and shut the door behind me. I take my suit off and put on Malia's dad's clothes and they actually fit great. I walk out and Malia put her hair into a pony tail. she had a long sleeve shirt on and a pair of fuzzy pants with wolves on them that Cameron got her for Christmas.

"Hey short cake." I say and wrap my arms around Malia's waste from behind and rest my chin on the top of her head. She looks up and I kiss her lips. She unspins her self from the hug.

"I'm tired." She says and begins to pull her covers off of her bed and slips onto the bed.

"Me too." I join her and wrap my arms around her so I become the big spoon.

"Hey?" She asks in a whisper and flips a switch my the bed so the lights flicker off. I can see the glow from my eyes even though I'm not in my wolf form. Hopefully it'll go away soon.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think Issac will every find his mate?" She asks.

"Well I found you when I thought all hope was lost. So I'm sure that when the moon goddess feels the time is right she will send Issac perfect girl to him. It's only a matter of time." I respond .

"What do you think our future is gonna be like?" She asks. Even though I can't see her face I can feel her having a slight from but a slight confused face too.

"Well We'll be Alpha and Luna of my fathers pack. Hopefully have a few kids who we will name Ashton and Colton. Maybe a Piper. We'll be married ad living a wonder full life with our wonder full family and our wonder full friends." I say sleepily and burry my face in the nape of her neck (At least that's what I think it's called)

"What abou-" I stop her.

"Shh go to sleep, it's late" I she relaxes and her breathing steadies.

"I love you." I whisper.

"I love you too." She whispers back. I fall asleep with the biggest smile on my face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Heeeeyyyy

how is every one. I hope you all liked the chapter. a lot shot3er then I wanted it to be but im tryingto move the story on a little bit. I hope to have the next chapter about the election and stuff so that will be exciting.

But please comment ideas or something you think would be great in the story.

Well I'm gonna go binge read Magnus Chase so I'll see you guys later

Comment

Vote

Follow

Bye <3