Chapter 26

1 Month later

Mason POV

I rest my chin on Malia's shoulder with my arms wrapped around her waist as we look out the window in my office. White  snow falls from the clouds. I look down at the black splotch on her shoulder. Two wolves facing each other in a sitting position.  I kiss it softly. She looks back at me, smiles, and pecks my lips.

"Merry Christmas." She smiles.

"Merry Christmas." I reply. She turns around and brings y hand up. She flattens it, then puts her hand over mine. My hand is much bigger than hers and I laugh slightly.

"What?"

"You hand is so small." I say and she smiles.

"Hey! My hand can't help that it's small." She defends. I put my hands up in surrender.

"You ready to go?" I ask and she nods her head. I put my warm hands on her cold cheeks and kiss her forehead lightly. I engulf her small hand in mine and we go downstairs and go into our rooms and grab coats. Even though Malia basically lives In my room. She has to have her own room. I don't know why. Just some stupid rule my dad made up. I use to hear stories about how kind he was, how generous, how good of a fighter he was. Now I don't know what happened. He's strict, and has so many rules. They only person he acts himself around is my mom. I remember when I was small how kind and generous and such a fatherly figure. Heck he was only in his 20's. He's still young. Still in his 30's. like 38, but still 30's.

I come out in my  winter jacket and so does Malia. I pull the beanie that I grabbed over my head so my  covers most of my ears. Hey just because we're wolves doesn't mean we don't get cold. Malia does the same.

We intertwine our fingers and head to te kitchen where my mom is working to get everyone fed.

"Hey mum, we're gonna get going." I tell her and her smile fades a small bit.

"Awe. Well Merry Christmas. I'll see you Monday." She says ad hugs and kisses my cheek. I hug her back.

"Love you." I whisper in her ear.

"Love you too." She responds.

I step back to Malia and we go back to holding hands. We say bye one more time and then we go to the garage. I open the passenger side door for Malia and then rush over to my side and start up the Jeep. I let it run for a bit so it warms up before I pull out of the garage.

To Malia's parents house we go.

***

When the Cristmas dinner was over we went into the family room and open presents. I gave Malia her present and she gave me mine. I also hand her parents the gifts I bought for them.

"You didn't have to do this Mason, Really." Her mom says looking at the box in her hands.

"Yes I did. Your my mates mom and dad, I couldn't not give you a gift." I smile. She smiles.

"Oh my god Mason!" Malia says looking down at the necklace. It was a small wolf with a dimond out line thingy. I don't know Payton and Cameron helped me. She motions for me to put the necklace on her which I do. I see  flash out white. I look up and Malia's father has his camera out. I finish putting the necklace on her. I struggle with the hook thingie because of my sausage fingers.

"It's beautiful. I love it." She says and puts her hand over it. "Thank you." I wrap my arms arounf her In a hug.

"Okay, now open yours." She says and rubs her hand together. I unwrap the wrapping paper reveling  the long white box. I shimmy the top off of the box and stared wide eyed at the baseball bat infront of me. I Louisiana slugger with my name carved in big black bold print letters.

"Oh my god Malia, how did you know this exactly was I wanted?" I ask her.

"Well you were always talking about how at the indoor place that you play that your teammates always used your bat and never asked, so I got you one with your name on it." She smiles. I pull her close to my chest and hug her tight.

"Thank you so much." I tell her and kiss her cheek.

THe room becomes quiet for a moment.

"I think we're going to go to be room for a little while." Malia says and stands up. I stand up with her.

"Okay, Good night."

"Goodnight." her parents say in unison. They giggle quietly together. Malia roles her eyes smiling and grabs my hand. She takes me up to her room and shuts her room door.

"Sooo." I say awkwardly and put my hands in my pocket.

"I have a question." She says and sits on the edge of her bed.

"Okay." I says and sit next to her.

"What's going to happen when you become king. When does voting start. What if we have a kid while you are in ruling, does the kid get a spot as king when he's older?" She asks. I fur my eyebrows together thinking of the answers.

"Well what's going to happen is we're going to move to England and live in this grand palace for 4 years, but if I'm a good ruler the people can vote then I stay for another 4 years. But when I'm king and you're queen, we'll make the decisions and get to look over our kingdom. If we have a kid while we're in ruling the boy will not have a guaranteed spot as king. But if he wants he can run." I answer to her.

"What makes you think we're having a boy?" She crosses her arms and purses her lips.

"Well the boy's going to be alpha of our pack when he turns 18 or 20. I know it's gonna be the boy because of for the last 40 generations all the first born children have been boys. I mean that's what my uncle, dad, and grandfather said." I tell her.

"Oh really, well for the last 10 generations the first children have been girls." She says.

"Okay how about A bet. If the first child is a boy you owe me $20. If it's a girl i'll give you $20." I suggest and put my hand out for her to shake.

"Deal." She shakes it and smirks.

"It's gonna be a girl." She says and turns on the tv and ELF plays.

"Nope." I say and pop the p.

"Okay whatever you say." She says rolling her eyes.

I kiss her cheek and lay back on the bed with my arms folded behind my head. It's gonna be a boy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

It's not great... but it's a chapter.

I hope I didn't offend an one that does not believe in Jesus. I celebrate Christmas so I don't really know how other religions spend their holidays. This is just how I spend mine.

But I didn't get around to updating on Saturday because my computer was being an idiot.  If I don't update just assume, my internet is being crap, I forgot, or I have writers block.

Please I'm begging you to comment ideas for the story.

But a

Comment

vote

&follow

would be nice.

Bye <3