Chapter 25

Malia POV 3 days later.

When I woke I was freezing. I looked out the window and Michael is sitting in a chair passed out. I smile because it reminds me of when Mason was passed out inn the chair out side the heat chambers.

I found out that this pack is for people from out of the country. Like everyone is excepted here.

Michaels birthday was yesterday so he came in with his winter coat and we had a cake. It was like vanilla with red velvet swirled into it. It was delicious.

"Michael!" I yell and pound on the glass. He jolts awake and looks at me.

"What?" He asks standing up and running to the door.

"My beats over I can go home." I cheer and jump up. He smiles back and opens the door. But the look in his eyes was sadness.

"That's great!" He says and I jump in his arms and hug him. He hugs me back and spins me around.

"Hey! My mates sisters birthday party is today, she's turning 16. You should come." I smile at him.

"Okay, I'd love to." He smiles and nods his head.

"Okay let's go." I say and grab his hand and pull him outside.

We begin to walk through the woods.

"So what does she look like?" He asks and puts his hand through his pocket as we walk by the cave that almost killed me 3 days ago.

"Well, She has blonde-ish hair. Green eyes. Um... very small. like 5'2 or 5'3. she has great cheek bones. I don't know what else to say about her." I tell her. We cross into the pack territory and I can hear growls.

"What was that." Michael stops and looks around.

"That would be the pack guards." I say and huff.

"Why would-" Michael doesn't finish because a light brown wolf jumps on top of him and starts to snarl and growl in his face.

"NO! GET OFF OF HIM!" I yell and push the wolf away.

The wolf looks at me all angry then looks confused. It runs behind a tree and comes back in human form with clothes on.

"Malia?" He asks.

"Um, is Mason anywhere?" I ask and rub my arms slightly as a cold wind blows through.

"Yeah he's in his office." He says.

"Okay thanks." I smile and grab Michaels hand and pull him into the clearing. All kinds of tents are being set up and balloons with the number 16 on them float in the air. I take Michael upstairs and I stand right behind the office door.

"Okay." I whisper, "Mason is a little protective. He also has a broken leg." I inform Michael and he nods hi head. I slightly knock on his door. He yells a come in and I push the door wide open.

"What can I help you with." He says not looking up from a map on his desk. The map has all kinds of red pins of pack houses around the area. All except Michaels.

"Mason." I state. His eyes widen and he looks up.

"Oh my god Malia!" He yells and runs around his desk and picks me up and hugs me. He sets me down and kisses me.

"Do you know how worried I was? I was looking forever. I had to come back because of Avery's party." He says a little angry. I look down and notice he doesn't have a cast.

"What happened to you cast?" I ask and he roles his eyes. He can tell I was dodging the question.

"I'm a werewolf. It takes like 3 days to heal a broken leg." He smiles. He looks behind me and stands straight up.