Chapter 17

Mason POV

I look behind Malia and see some girl.

"What is the situation?" I ask her extending the w in what.

"I found her in my kitchen saying she's my sister. She started talking about how my dad and her mom were in love like over a decade ago and they had her. Eventually they broke up and her mom won custody. My dad called her down to see if she's a were wolf. I don't know what to do. I don't think I can just show up with a human. I may be new to this whole wolf thing but, I'm defiantly not an idiot." She whispers and crosses her arms.

"Yeah you're right. Ever since my mom got shot he's been a little iffy when it comes to humans.. I mean when he found out about you he went ballistic." I whisper back.

"What do we do?" She asks.

"Hold on let me try something." I walk past Malia and stop in front of the girl. "What's your name?"

"Camila." She answers.

"Well Camila, forgive me for this." I tell her. She raises her eye brow. My eyes change to a dark shade of red. My fangs grow in my mouth. I growl then do my roar. My dad told me that if you roar loud enough and strong enough you can bring out the wolf in them. Personally I think he watched too much Teen Wolf with my aunt Jennifer. Hm haven't talked to her in a while. Or uncle Derrek. Or cousin Sammy. I should visit them. But back to what I was doing.

She falls to her knees. But nothing happens. I look behind Me with a smile but I frown when I see what happened.

"OH MY GOD MALIA!" I yell and kneel beside her. She was curled up in a ball going in and out of a wolf. Her eyes were flashing the bright blue color that we share.

I stand up and pick her up bridal style. I take her up the stairs and push the door open to her room. I gently lay her down on her bed. I rush back downstairs where Camila in trying to stand up. I rush over to her and help her up. I walk her over to the couch and she sits down.

"Are you alright?" I ask before I disappear back to Malia's room.

"Yeah I think I'll be okay." she nods leaning forward with her hands on her knees.

"Okay." I breath out and run back into Malia's room.

She's leaning against her head board with her eyes closed. I can see she's taking deep breaths.

"Are you okay?" I asks putting my hand on her shoulder.

"Is this what it's like?" She asks not answering my questions.

"What?"

"Is this what it's like, to be a werewolf. Since Friday, I've been filled with fear. Will it always be this hard." She asks looking up at me. Hey eyes are very glossy.

I sit on her bed with her and take her hands in mine.

"Being a werewolf comes with advantages and disadvantages. We have great strength, we heal faster, our senses are heightened, and we find the person who is our other half." I pause and give a slight smile. But then my face becomes serious. "But, we are prey to hunters, we live in packs so we can attack at once so the death count is small, we train so we can survive, rogue attacks happens often. So yes it is natural to be scared. But you are going to be Luna so, you are the packs prized position, you will always be protected. So you will always be safe." I assure her. I rub circles on the back of her hand.

"That makes me feel a lot better." She says sarcastically.

"Sorry but I thought you should know." I chuckle.