Earth

AN/ how do you do bold letters :\
*Clarke POV*

Earth. I'm going to Earth, but it isn't supposed to be ready to live on for another 50 years. What my dad said must be true. It's happening. The Ark is running out of air.

"Single File, this way now." A guard says as he forcefully holds me after I punched the other guard in my cell. I see people as young as twelve or like me on the brink of 18. Then I see one face, Wells Jaha.

"Clarke!" He exclaims as he runs up to me.

"Don't even come near me." I coldly say walking away from him. We are leading to the bottom of the cell holding as I look up and see 3 floors of different jail cells. The rest of the people are going to be left here. All of the other "criminals" were probably going to die here, most likely to be Floated for more oxygen for the others.

"Clarke, let me explain." He begs as he tries to catch up to me.

"You could explain why I should never have even trusted you after you got my father killed!" I say a little louder than expected getting a few looks.

The guards put us on the drop-ship and make sure we are all buckled when Wells sits next to me.

"Just because you are sitting near me doesn't mean I'm going to talk to you" I state looking straight ahead.

"Fine" He agrees.

I hear commotion going on outside, and I hear gunfire then the sound of a thud. That thus was definitely a body. Mom? She was out there. I close my eyes and think. No, mom wouldn't be near the exit. She would go back to medical as soon as possible. I hear the door to the drop-ship close downstairs. Then comes a popping noise. It's happening we are lifting off. I hear a crack as we plummet towards earth. I try to picture Earth with beautiful trees and plants. Maybe the air was still poisoned. What if we walked out and died instantly or worse. What if we slowly died due to radiation poisoning? I can't think like that. I need to focus on which plants are edible to eat or more important things than to be dead. As my thoughts come to a close a hear a shake and another snap. We are entering the atmosphere. Earth here I, Clarke Griffin, come.

*Bellamy POV*

Chancellor Jaha's body drops right in front of my eyes, and I was the one that shot him. The officer told me to shoot Jaha to get on this Damn drop ship. I did for my little sis, Octavia. Someone has to protect O. I get glances from people once I'm on the drop-ship. I stay on the first floor because we are about to take off soon. I buckle in an empty seat. I hear a popping noise. Maybe for once I can get some shuteye. Before I know it we are shaking going through the atmosphere. I hear a bang and then we stop moving. We've made it. I'm on Earth.

AN/ I know it's really short I just wanted to get one chapter out because I feel bad if I didn't. I'm going to be working on a long one throughout the weekend. Please give me feedback because this is my first fanfic ruin