Chapter 9

*Clarke POV*

BANG! It's the sound that woke the whole camp up. I look over to Bellamy who is already stirring. I jump out of the bed and run outside. "What happened?" I yelled

Jasper and Monty come over to me. Monty says "I was outside when I see a really big ship land on Earth." Bellamy quickly comes out of the tent. Jasper looks at me raising his eyebrows as if asking why I was in his tent. I ignore him.

"A ship?" Bellamy questions.

"Yeah it looked really weird." Jasper explains.

"I'm going there right now." I say. "Bellamy, " I call out, "get a team ready and meet me by the gate in 10." I state.

"No problem, Princess." He says giving me one of his signature smiles.

---------10 minutes later---------------------------

"You ready?" He asks me. I shake my head in response. Before I could say anything Bellamy slips his hand through mine. My hand warms at the feel of his on mine. I look ahead and see Jasper, Miller, Monty, Harper, and Raven all with us.

Jasper looks back at me and sees Bellamy and Is hands together, and he mouths "I knew it" to me. We turn the corner when we hear voices. Grounders? I feel Bellamy's grip tighten. I walk confidently towards the notices when I see a girl with red hair. She seems about Bellamy's age. She looks up and freezes.

"Bellamy?" She calls. "Bellamy! I can't believe your here!" She exclaims as she engulfs him in a bear hug. Who is she? This ship definitely doesn't look like an Ark ship.

"Lily." He says while taking a step back. "Lily, I thought you were floated?"

(AN/ for those who didn't read the books Lily is Bellamy's first love interest. ;) )

At that moment I see one person out of the corner of my eye.
My dad.

"Dad!" I scream as I run forward bursting into tears.

"Clarke?" He calls out.

"It's me." I say, "it's me dad, Clarke."

"Come inside the ship Clarke, and we'll tell you what happened."

"Okay" I say as I follow in suit.

*Bellamy POV*

I see Clarke going inside with her dad, she's going to be all right. Lily looks at me with her green eyes. "I missed you, Bell" she whispers. I freeze when she says Bell. That's what she did when we dated. "Bell, maybe we could have some alone time again. We haven't seen each other in a while." she says while grasping my hand. I pull away.

"Lily, I think we need to talk first." I state. She looks at me with a sad face.

"Okay,Bell." She whispers. I turn to walk away as she pulls me back and hungrily grabs my face passionately kissing it. I quickly pull way and just look at her.

"Lily! I said we needed to talk later." I angrily say.

"Okay, but I just couldn't resist you." She says tracing my arm as she walks away.

I go to face the ship as I see one person with her mouth wide open. Clarke. "Clarke trust me I don't-" she cuts me off.

"I don't want to talk about that!" She hisses the that part. " I hope you know where they came from Bellamy."

"Where?" I question as Clarke gives me a cold stare.

"They came from the 13 station." She says while walking away from me. The 13 station want supposed to exist. It couldn't, it blew up, or so we thought.

________________________________

AN/ sorry it took me so long to update :( I will try to update soon again.