Chapter 18

*Clarke POV*

Bellamy. It's all I can think of. "Come on down stairs and we can get you some food." Said Octavia as she pulled me up. I was having trouble standing and walking on my own to the ladder. I might have to make myself a pair of crutches.

After about a half-hour we make it down the drop-ship ladder. I see my medical area on the first floor. "I've kinda taken over a little bit, but I'm defiantly not as good as you." Octavia tells me while I look at the medical table.

"Where's Bellamy?" I ask

  Octavia brushes of the question "we should get you some food." I shake my head no. I limp to the outside of the drop-ship door.

   And I see him. I take a gasp the air, as I am shocked that I'm actually seeing Bellamy. Bell, with his freckles and his messy hair. I chuckle at that. I put all the pain aside and sprint full force at him. I leap and give him a giant hug. I feel him wait a second but then his arms pull around me. I smile on his shoulder. My Bell.

  I step back and stare at his brown eyes. I put my arm around my neck and I lean in very quickly to surprise him with a kiss. But, at last second he pulls away. "Clarke, I" he stares at me. Bellamy pulled away from me.

  I stumble back and fall to the ground as tears form in my eyes. Bellamy tries to help me up "Clarke I-"

"No I,- I - I get it. It's fine." I try to get up but stumble over and all I feel is pain emotionally and physically. I mange to limp my way back to medical bay where Octavia has left me a bowl of mushroom soup.

  For once, I sit there and cry. I cry because I want Bellamy. I need him. I can't lose him. I cry just thinking about what we had. I slowly whisper to my self thinking about his signature smirk, "I can't lose you."

AN/ Name change!!!!! I wanted to try something different. The last name was too plain. I'm sorry it's so late but I will try to update soon. I get out of school for winter break on Friday ;). So hopefully I will be updating a lot more!

Love,
Hannah 💕