Chapter 11

Bellamy POV

I saw the familiar blond hair brushing in from the woods. Clarke. "Clarke!" I call out to her, but she ignores me.

"Bellamy, she'll come back don't worry." I hear a voice that can't be mistaken. Mom. I turn around and engulf her into a hug.

"Mom, I thought you died" I say while holding back my tears.

"No, the thirteenth space station is a jail for the Ark. Now that's not important right now. Go talk to Clarke." She tells me.

"How do you know her?" I questioned.

"We'll talk about your love life later." She says and walks away. My face blushes. How did she know about Clarke and me. I quickly pause that thought and go over to her.

"Clarke, listen to me." I grab her arm and she turns toward me.

"What! Bellamy, don't you have a girlfriend to be kissing!" She exclaims.

"Princess, it wasn't like that." I say in a lower voice.

"Yeah! Than what was it?" She says a little louder. "You know what! I don't even care anymore!" She yells. She composes herself than says "Let's bring these people back to camp." She says while walking away.

------------------30 min later----------------------

I walk near Clarke, but Lily comes over to me. "Hey Bell." She casually says. She tries to link her hand through mine, but I pull away. "Bellamy? Are you okay?" She asks concerned.

"I'm fine Lily!" I say a little too loud. "Go count how many people are in the crowd." I instruct her.

"Fine." She says and huffs while walking away.

I walk a little faster and go next to Clarke. Then I hear Miller scream "Grounders!" I take Clarke's hand and run through the woods with her, and she doesn't pull away. I feel a slicing pain in my shoulder.

"Bellamy! You've been hit!" Clarke says worriedly. "It'll be okay. Come on let's find shelter." She says trying to comfort herself. We find a cave and she instructs me to sit down. "Pull your shirt off." She tells me.

I smirk at her and say " wow feisty, Princess." But I take my shirt off. She glances over the wound and rips a piece of my shirt to wrap around the wound.

"Don't move it too much. A piece of it is still in your arm. I'm going to have to take it out." Clarke tells me. I give her a soft nod. She puts the cloth in my mouth to muffle my screams.

"On five. One.... Two.... Three..." Clarke starts then rips it out. I feel a horrible aching pain in my shoulder. Like it was being burns on a stake. Pain, it's all I feel.

---------------------20 min later------------------

I see a familiar blond hair above next to me sitting up on the wall. "Clarke can we talk?" I ask while sitting up, and i feel the pain in my shoulder again.

"You shouldn't be sitting up like that with a bad shoulder." She says without looking over.

"Princess, look at me." She turns her head and faces me with tears in her eyes.

"My dad was alive the whole time. I could have done something to try to communicate with him or something." She whispers.

"Come here." I motion for her to sit next me. She scoots closer to me and brings her head to lay on my chest. I look at her, in her softest state. "Clarke, I don't love Lily that way anymore." I whisper to her. "I love her as family, and I don't love her like I love you." Clarke turns to face me.

"I believe you Bellamy." She says.

"Princess, please call me Bell." I say, and she lights up with a smile.

"Okay, but Bell promise me that I get one thing." She says while smiling.

"What?" I ask curiously.

"This." She whispers to me and leans in making there only a centimeter of room between us two. I can feel her breaths on mine. I close the gap and kiss her softly but passionately like she's never been kissed before. She's mine. My Princess. I kiss her deeper. I love her. I hope she loves me. I move my hands for the hands to her shirt ready to pull it off.

She pulls away and says while laughing "You need to rest Mr. But, don't think we won't continue this later." She whispers to me and curls into me. Resting her head on my arm and her back against my chest. Before I go to sleep Clarke says one thing to me "I love you too, Bell." After those words I drift off into a blissful sleep with my princess in my arms.

AN/ THANK YOU FOR 330 READS!
I'll try to update later bc I have field day tomorrow. :)