Chapter 20

AN/ its just going to Clarke's POV for a WHILE (sorry :( )

"Hey dad." I say with an exhausted smile.

"You look like you need a nap big time." He laughs.

"My head just hurts a little." I say with a little say.

"I'll be fixing the light circuit in the cabins." He starts to walk out when he says, "And Clarke, don't exhaust your self."

"I won't." I tell him mid-yawn.

"I mean it." He looks at me more stern.

"I'm fine dad." I smile at him. It's nice to worrying about anything else besides medical, but the leadership responsibilities come in one day or another.

"Clarke!" I hear my name being yelled. I walk out and this when I see three grounders. Two on a horse and one in the middle. "Clarke, they wanted to talk to the leader and Bellamy tried to talk to them but they insisted for you." Raven states.

"I'm Anya." The female grounder states.

"Clarke." I say back with a firm face.

"May we talk in private?"Anya asks.

I step outside of the borders when I feel an arm tug at me. I look up at Bellamy. "Let go of me!" I growl at him.

"You're not going out there by your self." He says.

"You don't tell me what to do." I grab his arm off mine and push him away from me. "You lost my trust awhile ago." And I walk away with the Anya and her two guards.

-----------------------------------------------------

We find a little creek and we both decide that this is fine. "We have come to negotiate a deal."

I raise my eyebrows at this "What kind of deal do you want?" I ask suspiciously.

"We wanted to discuss an official land border. We have noticed recent activity near the dead zone by your people." She lists.

"Dead Zone? We haven't gone near there." I say. "Who else is here? We already found the missing station if the ark, unless they sent down another drop-ship with more people...... But they would have contacted us." I look puzzled and Anya sees that. "Damn." I whisper

"We will give you a week to talk to your other 'leader' but if we get no response we will kill everyone by the dead zone. Our heda is not happy about others introducing."

"Thank you An-" I'm cut off as a spear flys right into one of Anya's guards. "Run!" Anya, the other guard, and I all sprint out of the area. "Come to my camp, it's closer." I yell while dodging branches. Thats when I feel an arrow skim my left arm. "Shit!" Anya starts to run ahead of me. I'm too slow thanks to my damp limp. I see the edge of the wall to camp as blood starts to run through my shirt.

"Open the door!" I scream. All three of us stumble in as Bellamy, Raven, and Octavia run over to us.

"Your arm." Bellamy says.

"I'm fine." I state. "It barely grazed it." Octavia runs into the drop-ship to grab bandages. "Anya, who could have came over to attack both of us?" I question.

"The rebels." She angrily states. As if reading my expressions he begins to explain, " Some people are not happy with Heda Leska's rule. They want to overthrow her." She looks at me. "Clarke, it's time for you to meet the Commander."