Chapter 8

*Clarke POV*

"Murphy, you watch Spacewalker." Bellamy calls out. Then he walks over to me.

"I'm going to that space pod." I tell Bellamy. After about 10 min he finally gives up.

"Fine, I give up you win, Princess. You can go." He tells me. "But, if you go, I go."

"Okay." I answer back. We walk towards the sight of the space pod with Miller, Jasper, Monty, and Harper. We rustle through the trees, and finally get to the site. I open the door first and see an unconscious girl about my age. "Bellamy, can you help me." I call out. He lifts her up and out of the space pod.

"We need to get her back to camp as soon as possible." I tell them. "She needs medical attention." Bellamy and Jasper carry the girl.

"Open the gate!" Bellamy yells. We are being watched by everyone as we walked in. I see Finn in the corner of my eye. Finn. I hate him.

Finn sees the girl on the stretcher. "Raven!" He calls. "Raven I missed you. I love you." He calls out to her. Bellamy brings her into the drop-ship and I go up to Finn.

"ARE YOU SAYING THAT YOU HAD A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND WHEN YOU TRIED TO RAPE ME!" I scream at him.

Finn looks back at me. "Yeah, but you were hot too." I lunge at him but I feel arms pull me back. Bellamy.

"Relax, Princess. He is just a douche." Bellamy tells me.

"Raven! Raven!" Finn yells out. Then Murphy knocked him out with his gun.

I go up to Murphy and say "I never thought I'd say this, but thank you Murphy." Murphy looks awestruck as I said thank you to him. I go to the drop-ship to check on Raven. She has a big gash in her forehead it other than that she is good.

I see Raven start to stir after I clean the gash. "Woah, am I I heaven?" She asks.

"No, Raven. You've made it to Earth." I tell her. She sits up really fast. "You might not want to do that." I say as she clutches her head in pain.

"Thanks for telling me that now." She says. "Can I see the Earth?" She asks.

"Sure." I reply. Raven walks outside and her mouth drops.

"It's amazing!" She exclaims. "Do you know a guy named Finn Collins?" She asks me. My face drops when she mentions him. Finn.

Rave notices and says "what something wrong with him? Is he okay?"

"Oh no, he's fine, but he is the first criminal on the ground to commit a crime." I answer her.

"What!" She exclaims. "Finn would never do that!"

"Well, I was the one he committed the crime against." I say.

"What? I'm sure it wasn't that bad..." She trails off. "What...What did he do?" She questions.

"He....He tried to rape me. I was injured and he took advantage of me and i-" I can't continue going on about this.

"It's okay, Clarke. Wait till your mom finds out your okay."

"I don't want to speak to my mom." I say waking away. I go up to Finn and say " Your girlfriend knows about all of your shit that you did."

Raven walks up and Finn tried to explain himself. "Raven I-" he gets cut off.

"I DONT WANNA HEAR YOUR SHIT FINN. YOU TRIED TO RAPE A GIRL. IF SHE WANTED TO HAVE SEX THAT WOULD BE A DIFFERENT STORY, BUT YOU FORCED HER TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU. I SHOULD HAVE NEVER TRUSTED YOU. WE ARE OVER!" She screams at him with tears running down her cheeks. I go and follow Raven.

"Look I've never been good a friend stuff, but I know when someone needs one. If you ever need a friend, I'm here for you." I say as I try to console her.

"Thanks, Clarke" she tells me.

*Bellamy POV*

"Hey Princess" I say as I see Clarke.

"Bellamy, can we talk?" She asks.

Uh-oh "Sure, Clarke." I say right back. We walk in the tent.

"I." She pauses. "I want to talk about us."

"What Clarke?" I ask

"What are we? After we kissed, I felt like we just stopped." She blurts out.

"Clarke, I don't want to stop." I lean into her. Our foreheads are touching as her eyes look at the ground. "Clarke, look at me. Please." I say to her she looks up. Her face is beautiful with wonder. Her blond hair is pulled down not up in a ponytail like yesterday. She looks up at me.

"Bellamy I-" I cut her off leaning into her. I cup her cheek. Then I kiss her softly letting. I let her hands find the hem of my t-shirt. She pulls it off me as u do the same to her. My hands travel up her body as I passionately kiss her. My Princess. Nobody else's.
-------------------------------------------------------

Her head lays on my chest as she sleeps soundly. My princess. I guess I am her knight. I look at her innocently sleeping. She can be one stubborn girl when she wakes up. My arm is around her as she sleeps on it. I kiss her forehead gently and mutter "I love you, Clarke." I whisper. "My princess."