Chapter 6

*Bellamy POV*

I wake up in Clarke's tent. I freeze. What happened last night? Then last nights event came into my head when Clarke called me her knight. I look at her sleeping in my arms. She looks younger, fragile. She looks so peaceful sleeping. She also looks beautiful. Her blond her blond hair down except for the two little pieces of hair pulled back and braided.

I hear footsteps coming closer. "Clarke, you need to clean your-" Octavia stops what she's saying. "O My God." She says with her jaw dropped. "Did you do" she pauses for a moment. "Anything last night?" She questions.

"No!" I quickly rush out. "It wasn't like that. She was scared and needed a friend here for her."

"You look a little closer than friends by the looks of it." She says looking at Clarke and me in the same bed. I hear Clarke start to stir, and Octavia uses that as her que to leave. "I'll leave you two to figure out what this is." She points at us while walking out of the tent.

"Good morning, Princess" I say to Clarke. She looks at me and smiles.

"I'm glad you stayed in my tent. I actually got some sleep last night." She sleepily tells me. I stand up and stretch. I stand at the door about to leave before Clarke says "Wait! Bellamy." She stands up to me and comes close and hugs me for a good 5 minutes. She pulls away and I stare into her piercing blue eyes. She is so beautiful. My Princess. Before I realize Clarke stands on her tip toes and brings her lips to mine. A soft kiss, but I push deeper. It was hard but gentle at the same time. I pull way and smile at her.

"Did I do something wrong?" She asks panicked. "Shit, I did something wrong."

"Clarke." I look at her. "You did nothing wrong. It was perfect. I pulled away because I was in disbelief that such a beautiful girl would go for me" I say while going back up to her. This time I cup her cheek and kiss her gently, lightly lie she is delicate.

This time she pulls away "That's all you got Blake?" She asks. Then she quickly pulls me into a hard passionate kiss. I feel like I'm hungry for her. I want more and more. This time she pulls away. "Thank you Bellamy" she whispers before looking at me and gives me a good peck on the lips. "Now we have work to get to." She says to me leaving the tent. Damn she's one heck of a girl.