Chapter 13

AN/ I'm sorry guys I've been super busy, but I just got out of school and I can update a lot more!

Bellamy POV

My mom, dead. I thought this once before. I barely made through all the pain, and sorrow the first time. I look at Clarke with blank eyes. I don't know what to feel. Pain? Right when I found out she was alive, she disappears from my sight again.

I walk towards one person who might know the answer. "I just want to know one thing, How did she die?" I ask Miller.

"Bellamy, your mom was brave." He says trying to comfort me.

"Just tell me." I plainly state with no emotion.

"She was running with the others when she saw an arrow flying toward the thirteen year old, Charlotte, and pushed her out of the way when the arrow hit her in the neck." Miller explains with sad eyes.

I don't answer i just stare at the sky. My mom dead, again. I see a familiar blond hair walking towards me. She doesn't say anything to me, but just walks up to me and hugs me. Not trying to say any meaningless "I'm sorry." If your not really sorry if you didn't do it. As if hearing my thoughts she pulls me tighter.

Clarke POV

I pull away from Bellamy and give him a sad smile. He looks back at me then returns the sad smile with water in his eyes.

I go over to the group and call out "Okay, everybody listen up. We are all going back to camp which is a two mile walk from here. So let me go first incase there is anything out there." I say as everyone nods in agreement.

I go to the front and start to walk with almost 250 people behind me. Then I see brown eyes looking down next to me. "Hey." I plainly say to Bellamy.

"Hi." He says right back. We walk together in silence when I slip my hand into his. I feel him squeeze my hand, and I smile at that. We didn't need to talk the rest of the way. We both just needed to know that the other was there.

-------------- 1 hour later-------------------------

We go back into camp in silence. I stand in front of everybody on the drop-ship door and say "We don't have enough tents for everybody to sleep in, so all floors are open to sleep on the drop-ship. Also if there is extra room in your tent please let others sleep in there." Everyone silently agrees.

We all go to our places as Bellamy goes into his tent. I follow suit. I don't try to be romantic or kiss him, we just both hop in bed and he brings his arms around me. Just holding me. I need him and he needs me. It's that simple.

"Goodnight Bell, I love you." I say to him about to go to sleep.

He replied with "I love you two, Princess." Then I drift off to bed after hearing my favorite words in the world.