Chapter 10

AN/ THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 300 READS. I'm sorry for not updating in a while, but it's finals week, and I'm super busy :(

Clarke POV

Bellamy Blake. I knew it. I knew I shouldn't have trusted him. He's an asshole that just plays girls. But, his words echo in my mind. I love you Princess. I find a log after I'm a good mile from the thirteenth space station. My mind flashes back to when my dad brought me in the ship.

Flash Back: one hour ago

"Dad, please explain this all to me." I begged.

"Come, sit down Clarke." He motioned. Is it as he continues " Now you may have think you saw me get floated, but the the thirteenth space station is basically a jail for the Ark."

"But I saw you get floated." I explain.

"No, you thought you saw me get floated." He tells me. He looks at my confused face. " They put something in each loved ones breakfast before they go watch their loved ones get floated. It was all a hallucination." I stare at him in shock. A women with black hair walks in. "Clarke, this is a friend of mine, Aurora Blake." He points to the women.

"Aurora Blake? Bell and Octavia's mom?" I question and quickly blush after I realized I called him a name only his mom and sister call him. Her eyebrows raise when she hears me call him Bell.

"I'm guessing you know my son, Bellamy?" She questions.

"Umm, yeah we're really good friends." I say while blushing. "Well, back to business," I say trying to get out of this awkward talk.

My dad gets up and says, "I'm going to leave you two to talk about this."

Bellamy's mom sits across from me. "I take you and my son have grown close?" She questions. "Because I heard you call him Bell, and Bellamy doesn't let just anyone do that." She says while looking happy taking about her son. "You know, Clarke, Be careful because Bellamy rarely lets anyone in." She says then gets up and walks out.

Flash Back Stops

"Bellamy rarely lets anyone in." Her words echo through my mind. I hear a crunching in the leaves and I don't even look at him "Bellamy go away." I flatly say.

"Umm, it's not Bellamy." I turn my head at this unusual voice. "Hi, I'm Lily." She says and sticks out her hand.

"Clarke." I say shaking her hand. She looks at me.

"I saw you run off, are you okay?" She asks me.

"I'm fine." I answer. "I should be heading back." I quickly state and walk briskly away.