Chapter 15

*Clarke POV*

All I could think about was anger. What the hell Bellamy?!

"Clarke, calm down!" Monty tells me.

"I'm not gonna calm down! That little son of a bitch is making out with his EX girlfriend. So No, Monty, I am not going to fucking calm down!" Immediately after j said that I felt guilt.

But now it's Time to talk to Bellamy. I storm over there and shove home off of Lily. Lily gives me a smirk of satisfaction. I don't know what I'm thinking. My fists are curling with rage.

"Hi, Clarke!" Lily gives me a fake little smile.

"Shut the hell up, Lily!" I say well pulling my fist back and punching her square in the face.

"OWWW! What the hell Clarke! What's your problem! Just because your "boyfriend" doesn't love you. Awwww poor Clarke. Well, suck up your bullshit! And get over it!"

I stand awestruck at her, but she's not my problem. I turn to Bellamy. "Clarke, let me exp-" he tries to start.

"DONT EVEN START!" I scream at him. Soon before I know it tears start to drop out of my eyes. "I don't want you talking to me, unless it involves out people! Don't come near me. Congratulations Bellamy Blake, you back with your girlfriend Lily." And I'm even shocked by what I did . I slap Bellamy full force catching him by surprise.

Everyone is starting at me crying. I can't be here. I run up to the third floor of the drop-ship and lock myself up there. I sit here crying about Bellamy . I hate him, but at the same time I want to forgive him and kiss him.

I hear a pounding on the door. "Go away Bellamy!" I yell while wiping tears off my face.

"It's not Bellamy, it's Octavia." I hear her yell from the other side. I slowly walk over to the door and open the hatch. I motion for her to come in, but as soon as she comes in a lock the door again.

"Let's start of off as it should be said, My brother is a douche bag." She says and I laugh a little sitting on the floor of the drop-ship. "If you don't want to talk it's fine, I'll be right here." She tells me.

Suddenly I feel a rush of drowsiness. "I think I'm going to sleep" I whisper. Before I know it Octavia is back with a blanket and a pillow for me. "Thanks O" I whisper before going to sleep.