Afternoon(chapter 4)

*POV

Micheal and I were heading to art class. Miss Aimsey and Mr Bilzo share the classroom. Miss Aimsey is the art teacher while Mr Billzo was the music teacher.
(get billzoned, your mother calls me on her cellphone)
"Hello, children! How are you all?" We all respond with good. "Now, to address the elephant in the room, Mr Billzo is helping us with our art. He isn't usually here on a Monday but since he was free and is really good at this art style he is here." She then whispers something to him and he says "oh it is fine. I will do anything for my friend:) and my boyfriend is at home for his job so I didn't want to bother him."

(TIMESKIP FOR THE THOUSANDTH TIME IN HERE)

3...2...1... the bell rings. All of us rush out of the classroom except for Michael and I. "Hey Michael, do you need anything?"
"No Auntie. Umm, Dad just wanted me to ask you if you could drive Shroud and I home."
"OK, uhh, yeah I can drive you home. Is your Father going to be in there or do you need me to stay with you?"
"No, you don't have to if you don't want of course."
"OK, I will stay with you. I'll make you and Shroud food as well. What do you want? Potato chips? Mash? Steak?"
They continue to talk for a while, while Mr Billzo and I chat about other things.

(TIMESKIP AGAIN CAUSE IM LAZY AND IT'S 3:00 IN THE MORNING ON A SCHOOL DAY BUT BECAUSE I'M SICK I DONT HAVE TO GO)

Miss Aimsey drives us home and makes us food. "Miss Aimsey, how-"
"Oh please, call me Aimsey. I'm basically your aunt as well:)"
"Oh ok, umm Aismey, umm, oh frick, I forgot. Sorry." I just went blank. "That's fine. If it comes back, you can ask me." He smiles and walks away. They're really nice to be driving Michael and I home because I really thought it was an inconvenience to her, but no, she's really nice. "SHROUD, MICHAEL. DINNERS READY." We both rush downstairs to the table and sit on a seat. Michael falls while trying to get on a chair which made me wheeze. "Are you OK?" I say while trying to gasp for air. He doesn't answer but just gets on the chair while trying not to fall down again. We eat, thank him for making the food and go back upstairs. We watch some Netflix until we heard yelling downstairs. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU TOMMY. YOUR FUCKING LUCKY THAT DIDN'T END YOUR SHIT." Ranboo yells. We have never heard him swear so we were both surprised. Tubbo spots us and speeds towards us. "I think it's best if Shroud didn't stay here."
"But why Papa?"
"Your dad and Uncle Tommy are having a little argument." We then hear something fall. "DON'T BREAK MY STUFF YOU BASTARDS." Ranboo and Dad say sorry to Tubbo and go silent. They walk into the kitchen assuming they're making coffee and silently arguing. "Why is Dad yelling at Uncle Tommy?"
"Um, just some school stuff."
"But why did he say 'your lucky I didn't end your shit?'"
"Umm, it was something important." We just accepted that as an answer. "Shroud? Do you wanna go home or do you want to stay over with Michael?"
"Do you want me to go? I can stay if you want." I say. "I don't really mind. I'd prefer if you stayed but you can go if you want." He says. I gesture that I want to go home and he hugs me and says goodbye with a smile on his face. I walk downstairs hug Ranboo and Tubbo and say goodbye. I grab dads hand and walk outside.

---------------------------------------------------

Hello, my little hellspawn. Can I call you that? Idk if you want to change it, I'm fine with that.
Hydrate, eat, stay safe and I pray downfall on your greatest enemies<3- Lemon
(674 words)