Chapter 11

¤POV
Shroud slept over at my house, and I feel safe in his arms. Something about Shroud just makes me feel... good. I don't know the feeling yet, considering I'm only 14, but I just know that this feeling is a good one. Well, I hope it is good.  (get your minds outta the gutter if you think the feeling is sinister) I start playing with his hair while he's still asleep. I hear the front door open and I wonder who it is. I slowly slip out of Shroud's arms and exit the room. I close the door softly so I don't alarm Shroud. 

I go down the stairs to see Auntie Aimee and I tall figure talking. "Auntie? Who is that?" I say quietly as if I just woke up. The tall figure turns around and I immediately recognize who it is. It's Father. I lung towards them and pull him into a hug. "Father, where were you? Shroud told me that you, Daddy and Uncle Tommy were at some kind of teacher meeting conference thing and you were gone for so long." I say, with tears threatening to come out of my eyes. 

"It's okay buddy. We just went to some convention, no need to worry."

"But where's Uncle Tommy and Daddy?"

"Well... Daddy is at a meeting and Uncle Tommy is just outside."

"Is he coming to pick up Shroud?"

"Nah. We still are going to be out for a few more hours."

"Okay... Just be careful Father and don't get into trouble." And with that, I see them slightly nod. He lets go, gives me a sweet smile and leaves. "Well, I guess this is a good afternoon to you, Aimee:)" I say with a smile on my face. She nods and then ask if I was feeling hungry and if Shroud was awake.  I say no to both of the questions and go upstairs. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mmmmmmmmmmm... Chapter the same day I made an announcement? What??????????? anyway hope you have a good day/night/afternoon. For legal reasons, I do not know where you live. ok bye hellspawn love you<3

(also sorry for short chapter)