Chapter 15

Ranboo POV:

"It's a fake wall..."

Silence filled the room, until someone came into the room. "All of you, in the office, now." The person said. Tubbo and I made eye contact, scared of what will happen next. They got us into a single-file line and walked us to the office. "Ahh, you're here now. Don't be shy, you can sit." The man in the chair said. "But there is nowhere to sit, sir," Niki said. "Well be fucking creative." He said pointing to the floor. We all got onto our knees and sat on the floor, side by side. "We want to negotiate, right guys?" He looked at the people in the room. They all mumbled something along the lines of 'Yes sir'. 

"We want the object."

"But we don't know where the object is," Niki says. "SHUT UP BITCH *slap* I KNOW DAMN WELL YOU KNOW WHERE IT IS." He yelled, slapping Niki's cheek in the process. I notice her eyes start to water as her cheek turns redder. "Sir, I swear I don't know where it is," Niki replies. He leans back in his chair and sighs. "I guess you have to stay here longer. Take them back." He says. Two women grab our arms and drag us into the next room. I'm so tired. 

"Remember when I said that we should tell our children that we're doing this?" Tommy said. "We are not talking about this again, alright Tommy? We get it, you're right, and we're wrong. Is that what you want to hear?" Tubbo says. "Umm, yep that is exactly what I want to hear."

"I swear to god, if I wasn't tied to a chair, I would be beating the absolute shit outta you, y'know that?" Tubbo says, staring right into Tommy's soul. That's one of the things I like about my husband, his power to intimidate others. That's how we met, but that's for another time. Tommy sinks into the corner he's in. "Y'know, I take back what I said when we were in the van, I take it as my problem now." Fundy says. "What do you mean by that Fundy?" I ask. "Well, I agree with Tommy. You should tell you children that you're part of-" Fundy was cut off by a loud crash in the distance. I hear screams and gunshots get closer. I grab Tubbo's hand and squeeze it as hard as I can when I hear yells through the wall. The fake wall broke and on the other side we see..... wait is that....

MICHAEL AND SHROUD????

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating much..... that's is, take care-Lemon<3