Chapter 7

A/N- So before we begin, I really gotta credit Leafy_bee for this chapter and a few other chapters. They are really nice to be doing this for me so, go check them out and follow them. Enjoy

◇POV
"I'll call Aimee while you get ready, ok?" I say. They rush upstairs while I call Aimee.
"Hello?"
"Hey Aimee, how you doing?"
"Cut the bullshit Tommy, what do you need?"
"Well, The lovers(tm) and I are going on a mission and we need you to take care of Michael and Shroud."
'Who the fuck are you talking to?' I hear faintly on the phone. 'None of your fucking business prick' Aimee replies. "I'm kinda in the middle of something but I'll have my staff take care of her." 'Shoot her.' A gun was shot and a scream was followed. "Damn, couldn't you just of like put a ball in her mouth so she didn't scream?"
"Shut the fuck up."

(TIMESKIP TO WHEN THEY GET THERE, ALSO RANBOO AND TUBBO AND TOMMY ARE OUT OF THE HOUSE AND ALSO SHROUD IS THERE BUT I DIDNT WANT TO WRITE IT BECAUSE I'M LAZY)

We get out of the car and enter the building. We are immediately greeted by Agent Techno, AKA The Blade. He was known as The Blade because he always killed with his blades. "Phil needs you now in his office. Hes pretty pissed, just saying." He says in his monotone voice. We rush to Philza's office and knock on his door. "Come in!" He says. We are all a little scared because he never greets us like that. "Please take a seat." There's only two seats so Ranboo offered to stand. "So what's the problem sir?" Ranboo asks. "Some pricks decided to break in and take something of ours, so we are taking something of theirs and getting back ours."
"Okay, so what's the plan?" Tubbo asks. "Tonight, the crew who stole our thing is going to a club. I need Ranboo to pretend to be a bartender, Tommy to be a random person and Tubbo to try and seduce them." All of our eyes widen. We don't question it but a little scared. "Okay, um well which club are we going to?"
"The L'manberg club."
"Isn't that a strip club?" I say. "Yes, it is. Bit it won't be a problem for you right? Tubbo and Ranboo are married and your bitchless." Phil says. "I AM NOT BITCHLESS." I yell. All of them giggle while I'm fumming. "I need you to go now, so buh bye." We stand up and exit the office.

(Timeskipgobrrrrrr)

♡POV
"Okay, so Ranboo you enter first, alright? And then Tommy and I will wait a few minutes and then enter together. Tommy, you walk over to Ranboo and ask for Vodka with a lemon and lime. (I don't know anything alcohol so I'm sorry) That will signal to me that I'm going to walk over to the men. I'll do something to try and give me an address. Tommy then comes over and offers shots to them and the rest we try and improvise. Are you guys ready? Let's go"

------------------------------------------------------
Cliffhanger, part two in another chapter, but I'm working on another one so, love you hellspawn<3 -Lemon