Chapter 9

Hheheheheheheh it's morning time babyyyyy. God this I gonna suck. I know I promised more Michael povs but I'm still writing the chapters. I won't leave you on cliffhangers all the time. Anyway, basically, Tubbo and the random guy did it and he eventually gets the address and shit and then he shoots him and lights him on fire. Literally. The guy dies and goes to hell. So back to the story- Lemon

♡POV
Ugh, finally, the torture is over. I shoot the guy and light him on fire.... while he was sleeping. The building ended up setting on fire, but that's not my fault. Probably. But I rush out as fast as I could.

I call Tommy to see where they were so they can pick me up.

Tommy calling... He picks up

TO- TUBBOOOOOOO, WHAT HAPPENED, WHERE ARE YOU?????? ARE YOU OK??? PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE OK. I WILL KILL HIM IF HE HURTS YOU. IS HE DEAD??? TUBBO ANSWER.

TU- Tommy, relax. I'm fine. I got the address and I killed him. I also set him on fire but that's not important.

I hear a distant voice in the background. It's Ranboo.

RA- Tubbo? Are you OK? Do you need to be picked up? We'll come there right away. Where are you? Are you hurt? Also, Michael is ok. I checked on him last night.

TU- Love, I'm fine. I'm not hurt and he's dead. I'm at ******* ****** ******. I'll wait for you. But I'm fine Boo. Don't worry. Anyway, is Fundy still there?

RA- He's still here and we'll be there in 2. Alright? Stay safe Bee.

He hangs up and I immediately feel a strong breeze. I'm just scrolling through my phone waiting for them. It's pretty cold and I'm still in that stupid dress. A few minutes later I hear a honk and a car coming towards me. My face lights up with car lights and I see Tommy stick his head out of the window. The car comes towards me and stops at the curb. "Get in," Fundy says. I get in and I'm greeted with a hug and a kiss. It's Ranboo. I kiss back. It felt so good to be with my lover again. The kiss gets rougher and messier as it went on. I know that Tommy and Fundy are disgusted, but I don't care, as long as I'm with my Ranboo.

♤POV
After what seems like years, Tubbo is back in my arms. We break the kiss just for our lips to be joined again. "OH MY GOD, CAN YOU TWO JUST STOP KISSING FOR ONE SECOND. IT IS GETTING DISGUSTING." Tommy yells. We separate our lips and chuckle.
"Anyway, are you OK?"
"To answer all of your questions, I'm fine. He brought me back to a hotel room. I was there until the morning. He is dead and the building is now on fire or in roubles." He answers. I place my hand on his and I tighten it as soon as he answered. "I know you were worried love but please, I'm fine," Tubbo says.

I love you so much
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Hehe, new chapter. Michael chapter next. Umm, how are your days going? I'm doing good... I think. Anyway hydrate,  eat and take care of yourselves- Lemon<3