Chapter 14

Lemon speaking, in the beginning, there are sexual mentions so if you don't like that, then you can skip it.

♤POV

"Ahh~ f-fuck~" A woman moaned out. At this point, there was cum and clear liquid all over the floor. I was so tired, but I knew if we were to stop before they were satisfied, we would have blood on the floor. I'm kneeling on the floor, in front of Tubbo as his hand plays with my now-knotted hair. We are panting so loud that it could drive out the unholy sounds the people make around us. "Alright, that's enough, you can get up now bitch." The man from the beginning says. I get up and stand beside Tubbo. "You have pleased us enough," he pauses, "you can now wash yourselves. There is a bathroom over there so go on, get." He says. Tubbo gets off of the chair and limps to the bathroom. I follow behind and close the door behind us. He turns on the water and starts washing. I look away, despite what just happened. Sometimes I wonder, how did this happen again, how I ended up becoming a fucking spy.

(Timeskip, my beloved)

"DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG YOU TOOK?!" I hear Tommy yelling in the background. I chuckle lightly as Niki applies a wet towel to my head. "It's not my fault they kept me there for a long time," Tubbo replied. "AND WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING IN THERE? YOU KNOW WHAT DON'T ANSWER ME, I COULD HEAR YOU THROUGH THE FUCKING DOOR." Tommy yelled back, sticking his finger in his ear like he was trying to get something out. A man came into the room and Tommy immediately fell onto the floor. "Be quiet you prick, or else your dead." We all nodded, chilled to the bone when he left. 

I walked over to a wall I've been scratching at, and I noticed that the powder that comes off of it is not normal wall powder. I might be going crazy in here but I know damn well that the wall powder should be white with specks of grey, not black with specks of grey. "Hey, Niki. Can you come over here for a bit," I motion for her to come over and she does. "Do you know anything about powders? Like, you've been in this organization for, what I'm assuming, a while correct?"

"Well, I've been in this organization for a few years, if that answers your second question. And yes, I do know a thing or two about powders." 

"Ok, so can you tell me if this should be black?" I scrap the wall and run my finger down it, indicating for her to do the same thing. Niki follows and an interesting expression grew on her face. I was going to ask what was wrong but she answered me before I could say it.

"It's a fake wall..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for keeping you guys waiting, I was busy doing other things so I hope you can forgive me. I also have a new book called Oneshots. Please check that out, it would help me a lot. Anygays, hope you have a good - Lemon<3