Chapter 13

TW: Mention of being beaten up, Blood, Swearing, Smexy things (I will put a TW when it's up to that part) (I think that's it)

¤POV:

It's Monday again... Yay. I open my eyes to see Shroud's back. I chuckle quietly and slowly get out of bed. My eyes are a little blurry, so I go to the bathroom to clean my eyes. I hope Father and Dad are here, as well as Uncle Tommy. I look over at the clock on my desk. 

6:47 am.

Good, I'm early. 

I get my clothes quietly and hang them up on my door. Shroud didn't bring any clothes, cause he didn't expect to stay this long, but luckily he fits in my clothes. I exit the room and go downstairs. "Morning Michael, how are you?" Aimsey asks. "Where's Daddy and Father and Uncle Tommy?" I say, avoiding the question. They looked nervous. "They said they would be here, so where are they?"

"Umm, Th-their doing some shopping."

"But the shops are closed. The sun isn't even up yet." Aimsey gulped. "Where are they?" I say, stepping closer to her. "The truth... is-" She got cut off when Shroud came down the stairs. "This isn't over," I say. We eat food, get dressed and head to school, but still have no idea where Father, Dad and Uncle Tommy are. I hope we can get to the end of this.

♤POV:

I'm supposed to be home by now, but because of some... complications... I'm not there yet. I wish I could just be home already. I'm so fucking tired. I'm tied up to this stupid chair, but at least I have Niki and Tubbo next to me. Fundy and Tommy were taken somewhere else. Probably for questioning because when they came back, blood was dripping from their foreheads and nose. Niki went up and cleaned the blood off of their foreheads. (Lemon here, the reason her hands aren't tied, is because she was the 'healer' of the group. She still is kept captive though.) "What happened in there?" Tubbo asks. "They fucking beat us up, that's what," Tommy responded. "They're stupid little shits who think that fucking us up can do shit. They're just pussies." Tommy continues while Niki is wiping his nose. A woman walks into the room and cuts the ropes that tied our bodies to the chair. She yanks Tubbo and me up and brings into the room Fundy and Tommy just exited. 

(Smexy things gonna happen... not full-on smut though)

We walk into the room and see two men and three women in black suits, sitting on chairs, with their legs spread. The lady who brought us into the room pushed us onto our knees and grabs a chair. She yanks me up and puts me into the chair. "What do you want from us?" Tubbo asks. "Well, we just wanted a show." One of them says. They all are now in their panties and boxers. "I'm not fucking you, asshole," Tubbo says. "That's not what we want. We have seen that you and your little friend are close." The man paused, having a lust-filled look on his face with a smirk. I realise what he's talking about and blush a bit. "So go on... Go up to him." He says. Tubbo looks at me and I see his face was littered with worry. He stands up and sits on my lap. He leans to my ear and whispers, "D-do I have... your consent?" I nod at that. He picks his back up and kissed me. If we were alone, it would've been nice, but since we were being watched, it felt disgusting. "Go on, move bitch." The man yells. He starts moving back and forth with the men and women jacking and fingering themselves. It feels good but it was torture.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you little hellspawn, another chapter. I have the motivation, just not the ideas. Love you all and have a good day/night - Lemon<3