Chapter 8

♤POV
I'm a little uneasy that Tubbo is gonna supposedly seduce these dangerous men for the mission, but I trust him and if anything goes wrong, he can get out of it. Right? I walk inside and the first thing I see is the dancers on the poles. I'm absolutely disgusted by it but I just ignore it. I see Fundy behind the bar. "Fundy, what are you doing here?" I ask. "I'm just the back up if you need it." I nod and get behind the bar. A few minutes later, I see Tubbo and Tommy walk in. They apparently had enough time to change, so now Tommy is in a suit and Tubbo's in a really frisky dress. My face heats up a little and I'm feeling a nose bleed coming on. Tubbo looks over to me and gives me a look that makes me feel hot. He smirks and walks over to a table. He signals to Tommy to walk over to me and ask for the shot. As expected, he walked over to me and ordered the shot. Tubbo walks over to the group and starts flirting with the 'leader' of the group. I feel a little sick. My husband is flirting with another guy. I mean I know that he still loves me but it still worries me that he could get hurt. "Hey baby. Why don't you come over here and make my lap warm." He says to him. It angers me a little but Fundy and Tommy calm me down.

♡POV
I'm very worried but I hesitantly sit on his lap. I feel his dick rub against my thigh and I'm disgusted. I wish that I was with Ranboo right now. His hugs, his kisses, his everything is much better than this asshole. "So where you from darlin'?" He asks. "Snowchester, why? Want to buy me a drink?" I say in a seductive tone. His friends laugh and make fun of him, because I said that as a response. He puts a hand on my waist and the other on my thigh. I just wanted to get out of it. Run right back to Ranboo, but can't. What's even worse is that he's watching me do this. "Yea I want to buy you a drink, and more~" He's says slurring his words. God. Am I gonna have to have sex with this guy just to get something out of him? I hope not. "I'm going to get a drink and maybe we can get going somewhere." I say. I get off his lap and walk over to Ranboo. It was more of a run but everyones too drunk to notice. "BOO." I say while I jump into his arms. They're surprised but embraces me anyway. Before I knew it, he grabbed my cheeks
(face cheeks, don't be weird) and kisses me. "Y'know, this wall looks really nice." Tom said. I pull away and see that Fundy and Tommy were looking at the walls. I laugh a little and ask for a cocktail. "So did you get anything?" Fundy asks. "No, but I think I have to get him extremely drunk and pleasure him for it."
"Wait, what? You're not going to sleep with him, are you?" Ranboo asks. I take the cocktail cup (I don't know what it's called shut up) and swallow all of it. They all took that as a yes. AGH I DO NOT WANT TO SLEEP WITH THIS TINY DICKED MAN. "Just be careful love, please?" Ranboo asks. I nod and give him a little peck and walk away. Before I go, I grab about three drinks. I walk over to him and give it to him. "Aww, thanks love." The guy says. My blood boils. Only my beloved can call me that.

(TIMESKIP, haha your all gonna hate me BUT I will make up for it. Please forgive me of my sins)

We drive over to a hotel near the club and park in the side of the road. My stomach is spinning and swirling as we get closer to the door. We get inside and he books a room. He signals to me to follow him. I just wanna cry. I walk in and he pushes me onto the bed. He locks the door and walks over to me. He gets on top of me and starts kissing my neck.

Get me out of here
----------------------------------------------------------------
Hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahah, I know one of you will try to kill me. But don't worry, there's no smut and the guy has a tiny dick. Love you guys and don't die<3- Lemon