Chapter 5(hahaineedtherapy)

Lemon speaking, you don't have to listen to it, but it will be funny. Also currently watching markiplier play sonic.exy. But let's get to the story.

◇ POV
Fucking bitch. I didn't mean to get in the way. I'm glad I didn't die but God damn. At least we could get rid of that prick. "Daddy? Why was Ranboo yelling at you?" Shroud asks. "Oh we just disagreed with something but that won't affect our friendship. Don't worry love:)" I say.

*POV
I like the nick names he gives me. Before he adopted me people always referred to me as freak or animal. That's why I got really angry and sad when Chloe called us freaks. "You ok Kiddo?" He asked. I nod. A few minutes later we arrive at home and I run to my bed. I look over at the clock. 8:48pm. I was supposed to sleep at 9:00 for a better sleep schedule but I think that the schedule is now gonna be fucked up. I have to find out what they talking about. 'MICHAEL, DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DAD AND MY DAD WERE TALKING AVOUT???????' I text him. 'No, I will try to find out Shroudy' God, I don't know why, but I love it when he calls me that. AGH I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M FALLING FOR MY BEST FRIEND. How do I let it go.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Hellspawn, I'm working on a new name alright? Also sorry for short chapter but I'll try to make the next one long. As always drink water, eat something and uhh, be gay do crime- Lemon<3