Chapter 10(wooooo)

Woooooo Michael POV nice

¤POV

I wake up to Shroud in my room and pots banging and clashing. "Shroud? When did you get here?"
"Oh umm, Dad dropped me off here because he had to go off on a business and your parents told dad that they had to go to a teacher conference. And since they were going the same way Dad picked them up."
"OK, then who's downstairs?"
"Its just Auntie Aimsey." I nod and slowly get out of bed. Shroud being the impatient one of us, he pulled my arm so that I can get up faster.

(TIMESKIP)

Auntie Aimsey made us French toast with Nutella and cut bananas. "Thanks, Aimsey." I say. They nod and sent us on our way. We head up to the bedroom and sit on my bed. We watch some Netflix and talk to the TV. "What do you want to watch Shroud?"
"Could we watch Wednesday?"
"Aww, yes. I've been DYING to watch it."
We search Wednesday and start to watch it. (Just saying, Wednesday is a great show. 10/10 would recommend. Also timeskip cause I'm lazy)

It's now 12 at night and we just finished it. (Idontknowhowlongitgoesfor...shutup) After it finishes its just now comfortable silence. "So what do we do now?" Shroud asks. "I don't know, maybe we should kiss." I say jokingly. We stare at each other... then we close our eyes... then we kissed. It felt so wrong, yet so right. "Wow..." He says. "I'm sorry, I should probably leave now."
"What? What do you mean? You can't enter your house and you have to stay here or else your dad is gonna get worried."
"It's fine, I'll just take a walk."
"Oh okay, just come back?" God, why did I do this? I knew I liked him but I didn't want to kiss him. I mean, I did want to kiss him BUT NOT NOW. AUGH GOD FUCKING DAMMIT. I see him take his phone with him. Oh God what if he is going home. I so messed up. I need to apologise to him. But he probably needs time. So many thoughts are running through my head, I don't know what to do, so I just cried. "Shroud *hic* please come back." I whispered. He's already long gone, but I still say it.

*POV
He... kissed me. I mean, I enjoyed the kiss but, I'm scared of what people would think of us. I would give anything to be with Michael, but what if that Chloe bitch says something qand starts a rumour about us being human eating freaks.

It starts getting windy and I'm starting to feel really cold. But then I get a call... from Michael?

Michael<3 is calling...

MI- Shroud please come back. *hic* Please. I miss *hic* you please.

SH- Michael? What's wrong? Why are you begging for me to come back? I'm just out on a walk.

MI- I love you Shroud. Whether you like it or not. I *hic* want for you to call me yours. Just please come back.

He hangs up and I start rushing back to his place. 'Oh God, what if that idiot got hurt.' I thought.

(Timeskip, I gave her my heart, but the very next day, she moved away. This year, I'm eating some cheese, and offered some to her sister)

He's crying in my arms. I whisper sweet things into his ears to try and calm him down. Luckily he's easy to calm so it only took like a minute. "Promise me that we'll be together until the day we die. Please?"

"I promise."

------------------------------------------------------
WOOOO WE DID IT HELLSPAWN. WE FINALLY GOT THIS CHAPTER OUT. WOOOOOOO. JUST WANNA SAY, IT TOOK A WEEK TO WRITE THIS. I LOVE YOU ALL HELLSPAWN, IMMA PASS OUT NOW- LEMON