Sequel?

Hey guys! It has been I while and I sincerely apologise that long period of time.

I have finally decided to write a all so fabulous sequel.

But.

And yes guys there is a but!!

I am not going to post it for a while. I am going to make a plan and everything. Hopefully it won't be long. Also I already have two books I'm working on such as The Bad Boy and Her and my other one Crave You.

When I feel comfortable enough to post and be able to edit every book I will post.

However I have the description for the sequel to RTBBA which is now officially called "Silver"

It is written for Cody but in another pont of view.

So here is the description thingy:

I walked out of my old life and into a new one. I am a werewolf dint get me wrong, I'm just by used to living with a pack or being under rules of any Alpha.
Unfortunately everyone's luck runs out. We finally get to the part of out life we look forward to and bam, it's taken away from you like that.

I an that one unlucky person and was captured and taken away from my rogue life. A life that I loved.

I was put into a pack only that was is one of the strongest a packed most vicious packs of them all.

Their Alpha the one and only Alpha Cody.

We call him Silver.

I will post another message on this book when I have published Silver.

Thank you again for everyone who has read this book.