Rule 21

Blaire

A scream woke me up from my sleep. Women gathered together. My family stepped back. I stepped froward and saw Perry on the floor holding her stomach. She looked at me. I looked down and saw her pyjama bottoms wet, like she peed herself.

"Okay guys, clear out!" I called to both packs. Everyone walked back to their cell. I lifted up Perry up walking to a private room. I laid her down on the bed and Zanda ran in. She handed me a suit and gloves. We both changed and went back to a screaming Perry.

"How is this p-possible?" Perry screamed leaning forwards and started to pant.

"I read something about Luna's give birth earlier!" Zanda worried. I stayed calm though. I need to stay strong for my sister-in-law. I pulled over a blanket and Zanda pulled off Perry's shorts off including pants. I cringed and I knew I'm doing this. I bent down and saw blood. I frowned and looked at Zanda.

"A blanket, scale, scissors, hat and a baby grow." I ordered Zanda. She nodded walking off finding them.

I looked at Perry as she laid in her bed. I stood up and wiped of my hands.

"How long are your contractions apart?" I asked. She sighed leaning back.

"Five minutes." She frowned and rubbed her bloating stomach. She's only two months. She leaned forward and started to scream again. I bent down and soon Zanda came in handing me the stuff. She walked over to the bowl and filled it with luke warm water.

"Okay Perry I want you to push on the count of three." She stopped screaming but started to pant.

"One." She panted.

"Two." She panted.

"Three." She pushed. A head started to form. I beamed and put my hand the head, no matter how grossed out I am.

"Okay one more time."

"I'm never doing the do with Ricky again!" She screamed. Zanda burst out laughing but I focused on getting this baby out.

"Perry, push...NOW!" Perry screamed as she pushed. I took the now crying baby. I handed her to Zanda and she started hitting the baby's back. It started to cry more as it gasped for air.

Perry screamed again. I looked back to see another head. I freaked out.

Jordan, get me a white blanket, baby grow and hat, along with a bucket for Luna now!

I ordered my sister.

Yes

Jordan spoke back. I sighed.

"Perry it looks like you're having twin." I spoke. I looked up at her.

"No!" She argued, but her screaming says other wise.

"One more push Perry." Perry pushed. I got the baby smacking it's back. It started to breathe and cry. Perry collapsed onto her bed.

"Perry I'm proud to say you have two baby boys." Perry smiled. I held the bloody baby holding him in my arms keeping him warm as I wait for Jordan. In the mean time I cut the umbilical cord and weighed them.

A few minutes Jordan came in but she looked panicked.

"Jetson, Damion and Hector have been wheeled in." She sadly spoke.

Perry

I watched as my hero ran out the room. My life saddened as I thought that my brother-in-law and his friend and dad is jn trouble. However I just had my twins.