Rule 4

Daggers. I looked up at the nurses they all had worried faces but one has a smile.

"What!?" I snapped. The nurses left apart from one. She looks like she is in her teens.

"Hello Blaire my name is Claire," She said. "What you have here is special, I am guessing you have had two dreams?" She asked tracing the now scar. She got a damp cloth and wiped away the dry and extra blood.

"What dreams?" I asked.

"Where you are a different person but it is still you. One is happy, one is terrifying." She explained. She knows? How?

"How do you know?" I asked. She sighed as she started to lift up her white shirt. Her scar is angel wings.

"I am one too." She whispered.

"One of what?" I asked. What is this crazy women on about. 'I am one too' what the fridge are you talking about.

"Oh dear you will have to find just rest for now and the moon goddess will tell you everything tonight and I will be here in the morning"

She said. I nodded at her and she kissed my head and I felt this connection between us.

"Claire how old are you?" I asked. She looks young.

"18" She said. "I was a nerd in school skipped years for my intelligence" She said as she walked out.

Huh that was strange...

Jordan burst through the door with Ashley beside her.

"Hey sis what's the blood about?" She asked. I looked at her.

"I have no clue" I said. My head started to spin and Jordan and Ash are a big blur. Soon black spots covered my vision and blackness to over me once again.

I woke up on a cloud. Cool! I've always wanted to wake up on a cloud.

"Child" I heard someone whisper. I looked around until I caught a glimpse of a breathe taking woman.

"Moon goddess" I said in realisation. I bowed my head down in respect and went up on one knee. See up, because I was sat down already yeah you get it I hope...

"Sit Blaire Juliet Daniels" Moon goddess addressed me by my full name. Oh no.

She walked over to me and sat down.

"Devil" She said. I looked at her like she was boncas.

"You my dear are the devil, Claire is an angel, a man you will meet soon called Shay he is future, a boy Louis is love. He's gay by the way but a sweet loving boy and Rosalie is past. Helpers of the wolfs, Creatures." She said.

"Shay is 20, Louis is 23, and Rosalie is your age you know how old Claire is" She said.

"Your job is to help people with anger and give them confidence that it was what are doing with your twin Jordan I believe?" She said. I nodded and smiled.

"That's correct" I said.

"Anyway sooner or later you will have to accept Jetson there will be a time no one can help you but him, but give him a run for his money my child" She said.

"Yes..." I said don't know what to call her.

"Moon" She said simply.

"Yes Moon" I said. She smiled and kissed my cheek.

"You will love him my dear you wait and see" She laughed and then the beeping of the heart monitor came in my hearing. She smiled once. Ore then it disappeared and blackness came in sight.