Rule 32

Jetson sung out arms up and down as we walked randomly around the corridors.

"I've missed you, not even a day." I sighed. It hasn't been a full day yet and I've been missing Jetson like crazy. Not only that the pull is stronger since we're having a child.

"I miss you when you go out grocery shopping, babe," Jetson chuckles. "Or when I'm in the study." He said squeezing my hand. He pulled me to him, then hugged me from behind.

"Do you remember when it was the first year in upper school and I played a prank on you. I graffitied you locker, put up pictures of you when you had braces. Dam that was good." I laughed. Jetson growled playfully as he bit my earlobe.

"That was mean, love," Amused he sat us in a bench. A random bench. "What about when you found out I slept with your newest friend. You flipped on me, then her so you guys hated each other ever since." He burst out laughing, meanwhile I shot him glares.

"Yeah, and she moved pack because if that." I thoughtfully stated. His laughter died down remembering why exactly she did.

Jetson put a arm on my shoulders dragging me close to his side.

"Blaire, without you my life is complete." I suddenly felt him playing with the ring that's secured on my finger.

"I'm just amazing like that." I giggled. He ran his hand through my brown hair.

"I miss my blonde hair." I stated, combing my fingers through it.

"I liked it when is was short like Hazel Lancaster in The Fault In Our Stars." My eyes widened and looked up at him.

"You've watched that?!" I laughed. I jumped up, crouching over dying from laughter.

"Yeah and cried." I stopped laughing and looked at him. His head slowly raised and looked me in the eye. I ran away screaming on the top of my lungs:

"Alpha Jetson cried watching TFIOS!" I was about to shout it for the fifth time when Jetson caught me. Wrapping his arm around my waist and one hand over my mouth.

"Come on babe, lets get you to bed." He whispered huskily. A sudden wave hit me as Jetson picked me up. My eyes drooped and my arms became a little weak.

"Thank you for coming today." I said. I feel like I want to sleep and never wake up again. Not without Jetson by my side. I opened my eyes a little to see Jetson crouching down, in front of my head, pushing a strand of hair back.

"My pleasure, princess." His eyes watered again and my eyes spilled over. He leaned in and kissed my lips. Mine answered to him and my hand went up to cup his cheek.

When I pulled away I sighed, grabbed Jet's hands and kissed his hand.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you most." He whispered. As my eyes faltered I heard his footsteps lead the way out.

"Good luck." I whispered while hoping for my life he'll survive.

****

"We like to party! Dancing with Molly!-" Me and a bunch of girls sang while grabbing children hands and dancing.

"Luna! Luna!" A little girl shouted. Her eyes widened with fear. I crouch out to be her size, but I ended up smaller.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked. She pointed down the hall. A smiled then invaded her worried looks.

"It's Alpha's Mum! She has woken!" I jumped from my spot and sprinted down the hall.

"Honey!" I called. I rushed in her room to see Jo crying while laughing at whatever Honey must of said.

Both of their head turned to look at me. Jo smiled and waved a little but Honey sat there crying still.

"Hello, Blaire." She greeted. I sat down on a chair and looked over her.

"You okay? Everything fine? Nothing. To wor-"

"I'm fine, hun." Honey giggled. I sighed, relaxing into the plastic chair.

"Jetson and Hunter will be pleased to here this." I grabbed Honey's hand.
*
*
*
*

Question:
How did you find this book?