Rule 31

Rule 31

Mum looked down at my tummy. It's been a month and two weeks and I have to say it's pretty clear I'm pregnant. I throw up every morning. My bra size at least has gone up one or two. My thighs and bum is getting bigger. This baby is making me look fat.

Kayla, my doctor, contacted Jetson about our baby. Straight away done the phone he said 'Cielo'. I asked and he said something about it meaning Heaven. So from now on we call my bump 'Cielo'.

I waddled over to my mum and sat down. She locked eyes with me and slightly smiled.

"What's wrong, Mum?" I whispered. I grabbed my mum's hand and put it in between us on her bed.

"I truly am scared. You daughter is having a baby while a war is on. I already have three grandchildren, more yet to come. My seven sons are out there along with the love of my life. Im just so scared, Bee." Mum let go of my hand and faced me.

"Mum you want to know the honest truth?" I asked. She nodded her head like a lite girl.

"Okay..." She was Unsure.

"I'm terrified mum. Cielo's dad is out there fighting. I'm looking after his mum. I babysit the three pups. But lost if all, this war is because of me and a bunch of teenagers. It's so painful to think people are dying-in my pack or not-because of me," I said "But I keep a straight face. Smiling happily. Because one smile may change someone's day." I kissed her head.

Jetson's mum. I need to see her.

As I walked to her room, I saw all the injured or even dead. My heart sank. I know Hunter has been in there once but was let out three days ago.

"Good morning, Blaire." Nurse Tilda said. I watched her leave the room. I say down on a chair and gripped onto her hand,

"Hey Honey." My voice sounded chirpy and happy, just like they way she wanted things.

I looked down at her hand. You can easily see her blue veins shining through. That's unusual for a werewolf as we're all pretty much tanned.

"I'm now pregnant with your sons child. It scares me a little. Jetson will be an amazing dad, but will I be a good mum?" I asked looking up to her. My eyes deflated when I realised that she's still in a deep slumber.

"He calls my bump Cielo, meaning Heaven. I find it extremely...loving. I don't know why but I was expecting Jetson to abandon me with our pup. It makes me love him even more to know he hasn't run away or bailed on me. You know how this felt.

But I think I've decided."

Jetson

I walked down the ha following the scent that lead me to Blaire. I opened the door a little to see her talking fluently to my mother.

"You know how this felt. But I think I've decided." I was about to open my mouth but I stopped. What has she decided?

"If our pup is going to be a girl...I want her to be called Heaven." My stomach filled with butterflies and my heart swelled. I took a step into the room. She still hasn't noticed. I grabbed her hand and intwined our fingers together.

Her head shot to my. She let go of mum's hand and jumped me. I held her in my arms. I took a breathe. Blaire has no clue to what she does to me-what she makes me feel.

"Jetson." She gripped on to the back of my top. I pulled her legs onto mine and soon she was straddling me.

"Hey." I whispered. My nose scraped down her neck. An rapid heart beat pulsed against it.

"I've missed you so damn much!" Blaire pulled away from me and cupped my cheek. Her other hand culled me cheek were she saw a slice. A massive cut along of my cheek bone.

"I've gone crazy without you. I had to see you." I said. I saw a faint smile on Blaire's face. She leaned forward a little and looked into my eyes. She then looked at my lips, letting her eyes flutter shut. Soon her lips came in contact of mine. My eyes shut slowly. Our mouths slowly worked in sync, my stomach exploded. My heart stopped.

I pulled away after a few minutes. I want to see her beautiful face. She still had her eyes closed. I cupped her cheeks and brought her face a little more closer.

"Open your eyes Blaire," I commanded. Her eyes shot open with a little flare in them. "I love you, Princess." Jetson said. Her eyes sparkled while she nodded.

"I love you to." She whispered. Her voice broke me. She got off my lap and sat beside my, clutching on to my hand while she stared at my mum.

"Hey, mum." I crocked out.

Finally my son talked to me. I know that's what she will be thinking now. I turned over to Blaire to see how she's doing. That's when I noticed the small little bump.

"You look cute with a bump." I chuckled as I placed a hand in her tummy. She giggled and placed her hand on top of mine.

"Yeah but everything is getting bigger. Like my bum or boobs. I'm growing fat." Blaire huffed. I leaned over and kissed her cheek.

"Fat or not. You and Cielo are perfect to me." I truthful spoke. Blaire closed her eyes and a small smile danced her plump lips.
*
*
*
*

Hey guys! Everyone like this chapter??? Anyone like the new cover?? I hope so! I still miss the old one though that was a good cover!

Anyway don't let me keep you waiting! bye