Rule 11 Part 1

*2 months later*

I looked down at my bag. Today is the day I'm going to England to see my family for a week. I packed some clothes and stuff but not all of it.

I looked in the mirror. My blonde hair is straight and my makeup is done to perfection. The normal badass clothing but with Vans today. I looked to one of the photos mum sent to me. A scan of my niece/nephew. All I know that it's Jace's baby, I don't know the mother, nothing. It sounds like they are almost too scared to tell me.

"Bee!" Lola called me. I sighed. I hate that nickname I just can't help that my favourite animal when I was younger was a bee. I picked up the slightly heavy bag and walked out my room with it.

"Oi! Blaire!" I heard a deep voice call for me. I turned around to see my best friend with his bags. Oh sorry, this is Marcus Davis. He was started here in this pack when I did and we got along. We found our differences and we became the best-est of friends and yes he is coming with me.

"Hey!" I went on my tiptoes and kissed his cheek. I have changed a little. I'm a little softer but harder on the people I hate. Like before I don't forgive easily but now it's harder for me to forgive you. My hair is turning browner oh and wear sweaters and joggers most days.

"Ello." He greeted me in his rich Australian accent. He grabbed my hand and moved me downstairs. My bag hitting the steps as we run down them. A fat 8 month pregnant Lola and Charles met met down at the bottom. Charles is Lola's husband and he's like my big brother.

"You okay? You sure you want to go home? Jetson might be there. Oh no you're shaking I'll call your dad say you're not going." Charles rushed out.

"Charles I'm fine, you're the one is shaking!" I laughed. He sighed and brought me into a really tight hug. He started to peck all around my face.

"Okay okay it's not like I'm leaving forever, I'm going for a week!" I Charles back and went to Lola and said goodbye.

***

I sat beside the window on the familiar leather seats I was sat in two months ago. It feels strange that I'm going back. I want to see my family but there's htis need that I also want to see Jetson. I did promise him I'll see him again but maybe in a few years time.

Anyway 20 hours is the time I'll be spending on the plane with one stop! Yay!

***(skipped the ride our sorry!)

I stood outside my pack house. I went to knock but then shouting came from inside.

"How have you not told her, she needs to know!" A all to familiar voice shouted.

"Look we're telling her soon!-" I heard Ricky shout. I sighed and turned to Marcus.

"Let's go to the café." I said grabbing his hand as I pulled him to my car and we drove of to the café. We dat in silence as we listened to the slow beat of the song that's on.

"Blaire?" Marcus finally asked. I sighed in relief.

"Yes?" I pushed him on.

"Who was that...shouting?" He asked after a long pause. I looked down a little. Do I tell him. He hates Jetson from what I've told him and he will kill hi. if I told him. But he's my best friend...I have to...

"Ricky and...Jetson." I whispered the last bit. I saw his hands tighten on the steering wheel, his knuckles turning white.

"Ugh, I hate him Bee! Hate him!" He punched the wheel and pulled over off the road to calm down. I know this would take time for Marcus to settle he is like another brother to me and he was fighting off everyone (not that I needed it).

I looked down at my lap. I remember the all the things I did with Jetson. He was my superhero nothing can change that! I looked at Marcus and sighed. He already knows thar I still love Jetson and would do anythig but I can't go running back to him. My heart is broken and I will probably run into him and Zanda with her little baby bump.

Sometimes I wish she was pregnant with Jace's baby and not Jetson but the world doesn't like and will go against me...

How will I meet him now that I left him...

Sory it's short I just needed to update so I made a it into a part.

Please check out my new book:

The Bad Boy and Her

please! it would mean a lot

Dont Be A Silent Reader!

Stay be-you-tiful

-STW