Chapter 37

I walked down the stairs to see Dad holding Cody while singing. I used to love listening to him singing, he used to do it when he was trying to get me and Jordan to sleep.

"Hey Dad," I walked over to him. He stopped singing and handed my awake child who was sleepy. "Hey Cody." I said, pocking his tiny little nose.

I looked at my Dad who looked in awe. I smiled and kissed my cheek.

"When are you going back to Ricky's?" Just then I remembered Jordan, Mum and Dad have to go back to Ricky's place as that is their pack.

"Um I think your Mother was thinking when Jordan has woken up."

"She hasn't awoken?" Worry laced in my voice. He shook his head, grabbing a glass of water.

"No, but she's fine it's that she needs rest." I nodded and looked down at my baby. His eyes looked up at me with joy in them and he snuggled into me.

"He sure does know who his Mama is." I blushed at the comment Dad made. I looked at him and smiled.

"Thank you for looking after him yesterday." I thanked. He smiled and kissed my cheek moving to the door.

"Well I think your Mum will be taking him away, maybe forever I couldn't get him out of her arms." He teased. I laughed and followed him out the kitchen but I went upstairs in stead. I made my way to the hospital room to see Jetson watching football.

"Hey." I said. Jetson turned to me and his grin widened.

"How's my boy." He said as I passed Cody over.

"Oh, so no 'how's my girl?' Or 'How did you sleep last night, Blaire?'" I joked. Jetson rolled his eyes and pulled me down next to him. Me and Cody and both snuggled into Jetson as we watched the football match.

Suddenly I heard a click of a photograph. I looked up to see Jordan in her hospital gown and a camera. Leo behind her.

"Oh hi," I said getting off the bed which made Jet groan. "How are you feeling?" Jordan smiled at me and hugged me tight.

"Perfectly fine. The real question is, can I hold my nephew?" She pouted. I took Cody from Jetson and placed him gently into JJ's arms.

She cradled him and turned to Leo. They played with him for a while as me and Jet cuddled and watch again, football.

"I love you, Blaire." A shiver ran down my spine when he said my name and those three words.

I looked up confused by his weirdness but I have him a small kiss.

"I love you to, Jetson Marcus Quinton." He laughed but then stopped as Cody started to cry. I looked over at Jordan and Leo to see both of their eyes are wide in panic.

"Don't worry." I took Cody from them and shook him a little and he easily fell asleep. Jordan and Leo snuck out as I put Cody in his cot.

I once again settled next to Jetson watching the rest of the football.

However once again that didn't last.

"Luna! Luna!" A young boy came stumbling in. His eyes wide with a frightens look but astonishment covered them too. "You have to see this." I jumped up.

"Jetson look after Cody." He went to protest but I growled that made him clamp his mouth shut.

I ran dow the stairs following the startled boy. We came to the field at the back and saw this beautiful women standing there, smiling at everyone.

She looked at me. Her white hair flowing long down her back and she had the most piercing blue eyes. I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw Jetson running out with Cody in his arms. He stopped beside me and stared at the girl.