Rule 26

Blaire

I got off the plane grabbing my bags. I did all that airport shit and then walked over to my friends. Me and Rosalie stood with each other as the couples flirted with each other.

"Hey, come with me." Rosalie giggled when she looked up from her phone. She gave the group knowing looks. Rosalie took my hand and jumped in her car. I soot outside it for a while. What is this girl doing. The hot hair of Texas blow over giving me slight butterflies in my stomach.

"Come on, jump in." Rosa said. I jumped in and heard the blasting music of Changing by Sigma and Paloma Faith.

Me and Rosa jumped and sung to the song, waving our hands in the air. Just like we would be doing in a music video.

Thirty songs later we arrived to our destination. I looked out the window to see an amazing hotel in front of me.

"Is this where we're staying?" I asked. Rosa let out a little chuckle.

"You'll see." Was all she said.

Jetson

I looked around me. I played with the little jewel in my hand. I got up and threw it down, a little nervous and pissed off.

"Ugh!" I let out a frustrated sigh. I looked back down at the double bed where me and Blaire can be. I ran down the stairs and saw the staff smiling at me. I gave them curt nods.

I grabbed a muffin and sat down on a cute little white chair. When have I become such a girl? I just called. A. Chair. Cute...my mind is not right today.

Once I finished the only food that will calm me down I went back to my room and looked at all the tickets for today. I hope this works...

"This way ma'am." I heard Blaire let out a frustrated sigh. I walked into the bathroom with all tickets on me. Just in case I loose them. I want her to be happy not fucking sad again.

"Thanks, sir." Blaire thanked. I heard her bags being dumped on the bed. She bummed in satisfaction. I then decided to walk out like I don't know she was here, but know she's coming.

I opened the door and frowned at the tickets in my hand. Water Park. Was scribbled across it.

"Jetson?" She gasped.

That's a good sign...

I think...

Blaire

I saw him walk out the un-suit.

"Jetson?" I gasped. Me and Starry both purred at the sight of him. I mentally licks my lips.

"Oh, hey babe. Get ready for today." I said. I looked down at my watch. Jetson has officially gone boncas.

"Jetson. It's eight o'clock at night." I explained. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to him.

"And we're going to have the best night of our lives." Suddenly the phone call popped in my head. I pushed away from him, a little disgusted. He looked stunned at me. An aching feeling inside me wanted to hug him but I have to be cautious.

"Well...um you have a swim my costume underneath so..um yeah. C'mon." Jetson took long strides until he was outside the room.

Breathe in...

Breathe out...

It's not difficult Blaire!

I walked out the room, anxious and excited. I let Jetson take my hand as he lead me downstairs. The staff glanced up and tried to do secret thumbs up to Jetson. Jet waved at them and we walked out.

***

A few minutes of silence in the car, Jetson finally pulled in a car park. I looked up from my phone to see A massive, empty water park.

"They closed it down early for us." He said. My heart fluttered. All this for me...us...

I jumped out the car and did that pay thing. The staff said hello to us and a few girls kissed my cheek.

"You're a stunning girl!" A teenager walked up to me. She had a dark blue top on with light blue trunks on.

"Thanks, you're very pretty too." I honestly said. Her hair is tied up tight pony tail and her eyes are a stunning green.

"Awe, you're just saying that honey! Look at me!" Her American accent shone through.

"That means you're even more pretty in nicer clothes. It's unimaginable." I looked back to see Jetson walk over.

"Hello, Katherine." He spoke. We sound really posh against these Americans. I giggled. He held my hand and pulled me to his side.

"Helloooo Jetson. Well I must be of! C'ya!" She called waving her hand over her shoulder.

Jetson didn't give me time to say goodbye, he pushed me into a swimming pool. I surfaced to the top laughing my head off. Maybe I can forget about the phone call.

"Baby! I'll come to your rescue!" Jetson smirked. He ran over and bombed into the pool. He surfaced and splashed me and so I splashed him.

"Jetson! Baby no!" I glared however Jetson picked me up and checked me in. "Ahh-" I was cut off with water entering my mouth. I rose again and spat the water over his face.

***

Three hours later and it's pitch black. I'm not tired or anything but Jetson is carrying a now dry me back to his truck. He kissed my cheek and walked to his side.

"Hungry?" He asked but I shook my head. "Good." Jet grabbed my hand and held the rest of the way.

Soon we pulled up to the hotel again. Jetson pulled me in but stopped outside the door. He looked inside like he was checking something. Hope filled his eyes and he strode in.

The lights were dimmed and there was faint soft music playing in the suite. I looked around. In came Paige and the two boys beside him.

"Auntie Bee!" They cheered. Jetson looked at me but I said hello to the children. I then noticed that the boys are wearing tux's and Paige is wearing a lovely dress. My family (brothers and sisters) walked out dressed smartly too. Paige spoke up.

"You helped my mummy get through me! You helped me with art! And with that you are amazing!" Her squeaky voice said.

"You helped me compwete level six on Mario!" Isaac jumped up.

"You twaught me ninja fighting." Cameron giggled. Perry fake gasped. Tears brimmed in my eyes.

"You made me become more confidant."

"You were my midwife."

"You helped me with Jace."

"You loved me when no one did."

"You moved to Australia."

"You told me not to be afraid that I'm gay."

"You made me a happy man, for helping me and my kids."

"You took us in!" Tears ran down my face and I looked at everyone. I looked at Jetson. He looked down at me with admiration in his eyes.

"You stopped my player ways. You gave me love. You made me laugh. You made my life interesting and you made me who I am today. I love you to the moon and back and more. No words can describe how I feel about you. You have done so much for a of us so today I am returning that favour," He got down on one knee and pulled out a box. He opened it and the most precious ring layer there. "Blaire Juliet Daniels will you be my beloved wife?" He asked. My hand shot to my mouth. I jumped on him and screamed.

"HELL YES!!!!"

****

Has anyone heard the amazing One Direction new single. If not no excuses u have attached it!

😘😊😍😭😩😇😏😻🙀🙈🙉🙊🔥👄👍👍👊🙏💪🙌💃💏💑👯🙆🙅💁💁🙋👰🙎🙍👑👠💄💛💙💜💚💔💗💓💕💖💞💘💌💋💍💎🌹💝🎉📢 these are the emotions I am feeling and the things I want to do right now, after writing this chapter.

TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY!