Rule 12

Hello guys STW here. I wanna say you guys are amazing I have been on her nearly a year and my word. My books have been successful in my eyes.

Rule 12

I looked around hearing my name being shouted. It soon stopped for a few seconds before Sky came running in singing, or what she calls singing.

"Heyyy sexy lady! Oh ah, I wanna knoooowwww if you'll be ma girl!" She sung swinging her hips side to side clapping and cheering. "All together now!"

Jaxx, Ricky, Jace, Wesley, Marcus, Ashley, Jordan, mum and dad all came in my bedroom dressed with stupid, funny glasses. Feather scarfs. Jordan, mum and Sky have their have in braided pig tails and the boys just left theirs but no Jace went further and gelled it back.

"Heyyy sexy lady! Oh ah I wanna knoooowwww if you'll be ma girl!" They all sung together. They twirled to the left and twirled to the right. Shook their hips then finishing off shimmying.

I laughed and grabbed a pillow and covered my face. Then I took it away. It smells so much like Jetson.

"I'm glad we cheered you up Mr Grumpy!" Marcus teased. I gasped and threw the pillow at him.

"I am not a man!" I screamed as I jumped up hitting him.

"You hit like one!" He shot back covering his face with his arms. All four of us girls gasped. We are professional warriors of course we know how to hit like a man or I would be dead now the moom goddess can't have that I'm too important.

"How dare you! Less potato's for you young man!" Mm scowled. She walked out the room with Marcus trailing behind moaning that it's not fair.

I laughed a little. My dad kissed my cheek said that we need to talk soon and stuff like that. My brothers stayed in here along with the girls.

We all are sat on my bed laughing and joking until Jace brought the topic up.

"Why are you mad with Jetson," He asked. "I mean he's done nothing wrong..." He trailed of. I laughed bitterly. Nothing wrong? Nothing wrong!? Is Jace out of his mind.

"He's done nothing wrong? Jace he got a girl pregnant!" I exclaimed. Everyone flinched and looked down. I raised a brow at Ricky but he shifted uncomfortably.

"What's going on?" I asked. They stayed silent shaking their heads. I sat there looking at them trying to make eye contact but they wouldn't look at me. "Guys?" I askesd. I sighed when they didn't reply. I got out of bed.

"Mum!?" I shouted. I made my way down the stairs.

"Blaire no!" I heard them all shout but I ignored them. Their little secret wont be such a secret any more. I rsn down the stairs to see mum and dad talking while Marcus watched the football. I sat next to Marcus.

"Mum? Dad?" I asked. They both looked at me. Dad's blonde curls bouncing while doing soon.

"Yes hun?" Mum asked. I sucked in a breathe and looked at the group of teenagers standing before me pleading not to say anything.

"How has Jetson done nothing wrong?" I asked. Mum stared at me and dad glared at Jace obvious that he's the one that spilled the beans.

"W-What do you mean?" Mum trembled as she still stared at me shock evident on her face. It was silent before dad spoke up.

"The girl Zanda isn't pregnant with Jetson's baby," Dad took a deep breathe and looked at Jace. I raised a brow and my bottom lip trembled. Marcus noticed it swirling his arms around my waist giving it a tight squeeze.