Rule 23

Jace

"I...I..." I was lost for words. I love the fact that I can see all my dead family and friends but I want to go back to my mate because I love her to bits and my daughter who I will only leave her to die of old age.

"Yes?" The moon goddess pressed. I looked at her straight in the eye.

"I want to go back to earth." I stated. The Moon godess's smile widened.

"Good chose, my boy." With that everything disappeared. Was it all just a dream?

Beep

Beep

Beep

My eyes shot open. Ahh the light.

"Anyone, turn the lit off!" I grumbled. I shut my mouth. My mouth burned like fire is burning inside me. I peeled my eyes open to see the lights dimmed. I looked to my side seeing my two brother in-law's along with my sister's. I smiled and pointed to the water next to me, to put out the fire in me.

Blaire got up and handed me the substance and then sat on a separate seat as Jordan sat on my hero. Oh god, I should not have said that. I mean Leo.

I looked over at Jetson and feel terrible. He is sat in a wheelchair, I suppose Blaire pushes around.

"Having fun, mate?" I asked when I pulled away the cup from my lips. Jetson beamed at me but didn't speak, he then looked down at his hands again. I looked at Blaire, with raised brows, but she shook her head saying 'don't ask.'

"Leo I owe you, for saving me." Leo shook his head, a big frown forming on his face.

"I may have saved you from the fight, but I never saved you life," He looked to the side when I saw Zanda. How did I not know she was there? "She did." He finished. Zanda ran to me but stopped and kissed my cheek lightly. I growled and pulled her to my lips. When her lips touched mine, I felt my wolf calm down. I'm glad I chose life not death.

Leo

I looked down at my mate who was staring at her brother with a wide smile. I leaned down close to her ear.

"It's your birthday soon." I whispered. I looked at her to see a little smirk on her face. She didn't bother turn to face me.

"Mm, I'm expecting something good," She now looked at me. "Mate." This is the first time she ever said that. We have had a few fights but I like to think of it as banter. I smirked and kissed her cheek.

"Oh it will be." I pulled away from her. She pouted but turned to Zanda who started to talk.

***

A few weeks passed and finally it's my baby's birthday. I have been waiting for this day since forever! I have planned something so special for Jordan as this is the first ever birthday in our relationship. But first I need to pay a visit to Blaire.

I knocked twice on her door. The door opened and there stood a sleepy half naked Jetson rubbing his eyes while yawning.

"Jetson sit down!" Blaire growled at him. Jetson smirked at me and then wobbled to the lounge. I let myself in. I saw Blaire finishing off her make up. She looked at me. She walked to me and hugged.

"Hey." She said and pulled away. Blaire has changed a lot. I remembered first day of school in year 10.

***

I walked down the halls. There was a big crowd circling two people. I can see the faint outlines of them. A girl and a boy.

"Don't you fucking mess with me or my family again!" The girl screamed. I smirked looking between the two. The boy, Jetson, pushed the girl away. He cowered over her with the biggest smirk I've probably ever seen.