Rule 15

I woke up tired and sore. I didn't want to move. I was comfy in this position but I wanted to move to get the pain away. I opened my eyes and they landed on a sleeping Jetson. He is lying on his back

Pian suddenly surged through me. I sat up trying not to scream outloud. I bit my lip so hard that it stsrted to bleed. What's happening?

"Ahh!" I screamed out. Jetson jumped up and looked at me. I laid down and arched my back. This is not good. I started to heat up, no burn.

"Oh my god." Jetson whispered. I glared at him. I wanted to touch him but I know I will hurt him maybe leave a scar where I burnt his skin. If I did that I will wake up everyday with guilt for hurting my mate.

"Call C-Claire and that l-lot!" I screamed. Jetson nodded with tears streaming down his face. My bones started to ache. Causing me to scream out again.

I saw a red glow shine from me. I kept moving and wriggling around. I saw my arms all tightened up, veins poppping out.

Claire ran in with Shay behind her. I closed my eyes as I started to pant. I'm starting to get too hot me and my wolf can't take it. Suddenly a sound of bones started cracking.

I felt hot water run down my face but I thought nothing of it. I didn't care that I'm crying. No one will feel as bad as me.

"Shay that's not normal for the bones to crack!" I heard Claire cry as she started to peel of my clothes not bothered about the heat.

"What!?" Roared Jetson. I could tell he's been crying by his voice. Another crack came.

'Starry!' I called out to my wolf.

*Don't worry it's just the leukaemia*

'That's meant to calm me!'

*Take deep breathes, you have to trust me on this one. Get Jetson out the room him and Xavier (Jetson's wolf) will go crazy...horny! We need Shay out and Rosalie in! Also a female doctor! Claire needs to undress you so you wont faint, we need you conscious!*

"Jetson, Shay out. Shay get Rosalie and Jetson get a female pack doctor!" I screamed through pants. I felt Claire take my bra of and it felt weird. I can feel all the sweat on my forehead making my hair stick to my face.

I opened my eyes seeing Rosalie reaching to my hair pulling it back, making a bun. I sighed in relief. I scrunched up some of the white sheets in my fist screaming out again.

"Okay girls get Alpha and Shay to get some water and clothes your job right now is to help cool her down, we need her to stay conscious!" Ruby, the pack doctor ordered. The girls ran out the door and came in with four fans. Two for each.

Ruby looks like she is mind linking someone. I screamed again.

"I-I need J-Jetson!" I whimpered. Rosalie shook her head and started to wave one of the fans in my face.

"Sorry babe, we have to keep him out. No males aloud in here, hun." Claire said as she flipped through my bras and panties. She looked at me with a white lacy bra with matching pants.

She clipped it on my and pulled the panties up. I shook my head pushing them away, but I fell straight down feeling dizzy.

I laid down, still breathing heavily. Rosalie let out a little tear. She smiled at me and started to fan me again. My burning tears are still streaming down my face. There was a rapid knocking at the door.

"We have the water and cloths!" I heaed Jetson shout from the other side. Ruby went to the door took the water and cloths then set it down on the bed.

Claire, Rosalie and Ruby started to dab the cloth on me. I heard sizzling where the cold water is cooling down my burning skin.

I cried in pain.

^Hello dear, I want you to calm down, try to stop crying. Your devil will come after about five minutes after you cry. Go to the hospital there will be a suprise at the end^ Moon goddess's voice popped in my head.

Soon after that my tears stopped pouring down my face. The burning still hurt but I pushed it to the back of my mind.

"C-Can Jetson come in now?" I asked. Ruby nodded and opened the door. Jetson came running in. His eyes dull and bloodshot.

"B-Blaire?" He asked. I weakly smiled. I feel like shit. Like I've been rejected all over again. I want to reach out to Jetson but I don't want to hurt him.

"Mm." A small sound managed to come from me. Ruby, Claire and Rosalie silently left the room and Jetsin kneeled next to our bed. I rolled my head ton look at him.

*Stay awake* Starry remimded.

'What's happening?' I whispered exhausted. I bet giving birth is going to be a breeze after this.

*The transformation* Starry notified me. I nodded to her. I want to close my eyes.

"J-Jetson?" I asked. His stunning blue eyes drifted to mine and butterflies rised in the pit of my stomach.

"Yes, love?" He asked. I smiled at him.

"I..I love you," I whispered. "D-Dont hate me?" He asked.

^You may fall asleep, your demon needs it^ The Moom goddess's voice popped in my head.

"I love you Blaire, why would I ever hate you?" He asked but before I could answer him my eyes closed.

"Hospital, now." I whispered before I passes out.

***

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep.

I opened my eyes. The white ceiling cover my sight. I feel light. Good. However tired. I leaned over the side of the bed and puked in the bowl. This is my life.

Doctor Ruby and Doctor Harley walked in. I sat up ignorig the needle in my arms.

"Miss Daniels." Jetson then walked in. His face dull, pale. He hasn't shaved by his beard now forming. His hair now getting more curly and long.

"Blaire." He said setting down some water. He gripped my hand sitting next to me. He looked up at the two doctors. Ruby spoke first.

"The transformation was successful. Your devil is now aoart of you. You will get angered easily, please contain your powers and traits. Use it for the good, not bad."

I nodded understanding. I then looked at the doctor. In the corner of my eye I saw Jetson nod.

"Miss Daniels. Your leukaemia has been badly effected. We thought there would be greatness in this. So did the mon goddess. The surprise has...defaulted. We are here to say that we're not sure if we can over come your cancer. However we will try everything within us."

"How long do I have?" I asked so quietly.

"Miss Daniels this may not be t-"

"How long?!" I shouted. He gupled.

"A year maybe longer. We don't know. You may over come this." He said. I nodded. They walked out. So a year to live. Might as well make this exciting.

I looked up. I know I'll over come this.

Only I will know this...and the Creatures.

Rule 15- Experiment.

*
*
*
*
*
*

Okay the creatures bit you will get if you read this book carfully. In one chapter she mentions this so hopefully then it will make sense.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

SHARE