Rule 30

Jetson and I followed the young boy out to a field. Jetson pushed me behind him as soon as we heard growls filling the land.

I peeked over Jetson's shoulder to see a girl on the floor...dead. Her mother holding her and her father cradling his wife.

"Who did this?!" Jetson barked. Everyone made a walkway to a enormous white and black wolf.

"Xavier." Jetson growled. Xavier had a smug smirk on his face and blood on his paws.

~tomorrow one other will be dead. The next will be the last one until war breaks out~

His dark voice entered my mine and possibly the others. I kept a black face. Xavier trotted off back to wherever he came from. I kneeled down by the girl and kissed her head saying a few words to her corps.

"Xavier told me through mind link that tomorrow one will be dead and the day after that. As your Luna I will not let that happen!" I shouted out. I stood up and everyone made a circle around me. They were hooked.

"Luna Blaire and I will discuss possible ways for you to be safe and sound. Please don't worry everything will be handled. Warriors, pack your bags for our camp! Ladies please also pack your bags for the Safe Hut." Jetson dragged me back into our house and passionately kissed me.

"What was that for?" I asked as soon as I pulled away.

"I'm just glad for that girl not to be you however I should of been a better Alpha and have her survive." He growled. He threw himself on the sofa. His growls rumbling out if his chest. I kneeled by the sofa.

"Jet, you are an amazing alpha. You love your pack so damn much. You give them food, you don't give anyone the title of an omega. You play with the kids give personal advise to them. You are an amazing person, babe." I ranted. Jet's head turned to me with a huge grin on his face.

"You think so?" He asked.

"I know so."

"Blaire not to ruin our moment or something. But we really need to talk about what Xavier told you." Jetson said kissing the tip of my nose.

I grabbed hold of Jetson's hand and pulled him to his office.

"Okay."

****

I stifled a yawn, tiredness taking over me. Me and Jetson have been on this problem for three hours. It's like 10 at night and I don't think I stay awake any longer.

"Okay we'll just stay there than..." Jetson said writing a few things down on paper. He looked up just when my eyes started to water. "Lets get you to bed." He said but I shook my head.

"I'm fine." I said slowly. A yawn nearly coming out of me.

"C'mon, princess." He picked me up and he made our way up the stairs. We brushed our teeth, combed my hair and now we are in bed just talking.

"Hm, I would say chocolate cookies are the best tasting but they tend to be smaller then plain." I said. I turned to Jetson. He was staring at me while he was twisting my hair around.

I'm going to miss him so much. Xavier is strong and much more powerful then Jetson.

Jetson lanes down and started to kiss up and down my neck. Leaving wet patches along it.

"I want this night to be the best. It could be out last." Jetson whispered. His voice cracked which made my heart beat fast.

The rest is not for kids...

*****

I peeled my eyes open to see Jetson packing two bags. He stopped and he stared at something with a huge grin.

"When did you become a C?" He asked turning to me. I giggled and buried my face into the pillow. Yes I'm a C now...

"Let me help," I said. I was about to get up but then I realised I am naked. "Or not..." I looked up and Jetson was staring at me. Nodding.

"You could help me." His voice is deep and husky.

"No." I said after a while. I snuggled down into the duvet and covered all of my body up. Jetson's shoulders slumped; he carried in packing.

I watched as his muscles moved against his top and his grey joggers hang long in his hips. I grabbed a few clothes and put them on.

"All done." He said. I turned to him, years brimming in my eyes. I hugged him tight. I don't want to ever let go.

***

I watched as Jetson opens his mouth and makes his speech. I tried to keep the sick wanting to come out down. As he dismissed the pack I went to the toilet. That's when my breakfast and dinner came up. I brushed my teeth and flushed the loo.

I went to Jetson who is looking out to our pack. Our pack.

Jetson turned around and smiles sadly at me.

"Hey ba-" I didn't let him finish before I kissed him. I closed my eyes a tear fell down. I pulled away and looked into his eyes.

"Please come back to me?" I asked. I twisted his blackish hair with my finger.

"Always." He stated, like it meant more then he said.

"I wish we could get married before all-" I couldn't finish the sentence. Jetson leaned on my head.

"We will have it after. Paige, Zanda, Perry, Jo and Sky can be your bridesmaids. Jordan will be you Maid in Honour. Damon will be my best man. I will be in my suit hoping you will come waking down the aisle. All my nerves getting the better of me because I'm going to marrying a fantastic girl I couldn't dream how I got her. But as soon as you step down the aisle in your beautiful white dress, my nerves go and all I think is 'Wow, I am I really going to be marrying such a amazing women. The women walking down the aisle trying not to trip over in her hill-'" I hit his shoulder jokingly.

"I love you Jetson Marcus Quinton." I laughed.

"I love you Blaire Juliet Daniels." He said. His warriors and men pulled him away and the women of the pack pulled me away.

Please come back to me my love.