Chapter 34

Noise is the thing that I find annoying when you wake up: the kettle boiling, the clanging of pots and pans or even maybe the sound of the vacuum. However the sound of snores woke me up. I opened my eyes to see darkness. My wrists burning and so are my ankles.

Then I realized I was hanging. I looked around, by the candle light opposite my room was a sleeping Sky. Our cells were different, darker, hotter and a lot dirtier. I looked down to see I'm wearing some grey sweat pants and a tank top.

A tank top Jetson used to wear. This is for torture, making me suffer for my loss. In the cell next to me I can just about see Paige, on her own. Her arms and legs like sticks pocking out her body, although her body looks no different. She had a black eyes but her other eye just consists of bags. She was in the same as me but she has a black crop top.

"Paige." I whispered loud enough for her to hear me, but she does not turn to me. I struggled against the handcuffs but they burned me in return. Paige still didn't turn around. I looked to my left to see Perry drawing patterns on the floor, a floor of dust and mud.

I was about to open my nouth but she turned around. I then noticed her hair is turning brown. Her eyes were dull, nothing lived behind them. She didn't glare at me but she might as well have. Her hand made a motion of a zip across her lips. Silent. Be silent. She might of been doing that to keep me safe or just for her.

I hung there, while as far as I know everyone else was on the floor. No bed. Not even a dog mat. I saw Paige has her favourite teddy beside her but it looks untouched. I looked in Sky's cell to see a picture of her and her family, including Jaxx.

The picture had dust covering the photo making it hard to see the picture. It also looks untouched. Torture. They're just like the tank top I'm wearing. It's a reminder I can't have it. It twists your heart, your blood stops every time you look at it.

When I heard snores from Perry I know that everyone must be asleep. I sighed, but i regret it as my throat tightened. Everyone is skinny, everyone is tired, everyone is beaten. Everyone apart from me. I still have my defined muscles, I'm not tired and I'm not beaten only bruised.

When everyone woke up, the light were coming through some silver metal bars that were randomly placed throughout where-ever we are.

Some of my pack gasped at me, some just stared. No emotion clear on their face, their eyes dull with blood dried on their face. I winced and I had to look down. I couldn't save my pack from the man oI had made war with. The man who created my species. A loud bang ripppling along of bars was what made my head snap up.

I saw men running down the halls with a baseball bat and the banged on ever cell bars. Vampires. I saw it was a silver bat. Suddenly a scream, not far down from my cell, echoed down to the end-if it ends. Soon I saw Xavier walk down the hall. He looked into each cell, checking the zombies inside them.

"Well, is that the Devil? Has she rose from her...five month slumer." I didn't wince, my head rose showing pride in my self. Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt. But in this case they have metal bats so my head fell, sorrow filling up my soul, my heart, my body.

One of the vampire boys had a boy in one hand-looked about sixteen-and a girl in the other-about fifteen.

I could easily see that the boy used to have big muscles but he was stared, beaten and used as a slave.

"I caught these two talking to each other, Sir." The vapire threw both of them to the floor by their hair. A growl ripped out of my mouth. They must be in my pack. Xavier and Vampire boy's heads tunred to me. Xavier smirked but Vampire Boy stood there just staring at me, he looked happy with himself but I know deep down he wants to ge out of here and run away, just like the rest of us.

"In your pack, Blaire?" Xavier asked, that's when the boy smirked. Xavier turned to the pairand punched them directly in the face. They both fell fully to the ground. The boy crawled to the girl to check if she's okay but he was pushed down on his stomach and hit up the head with the pack. If we weren't werewolves that could of sent him intoa coma or even worse, death.

"Stay away from that kid, boy." Vampire boy growled at my pack member. Xavier looked down at my stomach and smirked. Panic rose in me as I looked down. Flat. No lump. It's been five months! Where's my baby?

"It's a shame it died," He chuckled. He walked back and bent down to whisper in the boy's ear. "Try to touch your mate and talk to her in here again, it will be death. And for you girl, you will watch it. River come." The vampire-River-followed the devil himself out. I brust out crying but no sobs ecaped my mouh. I watched the couple in front of me, passed out from pain. I struggled against the cuffs that ae holding me back.

Seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks passed. No one dared to speak, no one dared to touch. No one dared to move unless told to. For fun the men would beat the mothers, and tease the young girls and maybe just maybe beat the pups. Espicaillay the five year olds.

No men were watching over us as a girl started to sing. She was singing a song called Warriors by Imagine Dragons. It upset me that this song stuck in her head. Her dad is one of our best fighters and he might be dead. She's only fifteen looking after ten year old sister because her mum died when she was ten.

When she finished, a guard came in looking around him. The he opened my cell. As he entered he gave me a key.

"If I do you hands you do you feet, then we can help free your people." He whisperee looking deeply into my eyes. I nodded excitedly. He unlocked both of my hands making me tumble to the ground. He rsn out my cell and onto my friends snd family cell's. When I unlocked the hackles I got the children out. My first girl looked beaten, skinny-her bones sticking out of the were just defined.

"Go and follow the packs, find your mum or you dad siblings whatever. Okay princess?" She nodded. I kissed her head and watched her run off. I did thst to every child until me ran out the cell. Light blinded my vision. The sounds of squeals and growls from the men my heart filled with happiness only to be deflated. My baby has died, and Jetson's dieing.

When I shifted, I made a run for it back to my pack house. It took two hours overall to get back but seeing the white walls of the mansion made my hesrt swell. I looked to the side to see my house not too far away. Tears overwhelmed my view but I shifted back to normal. I got changed into a black long sleeved top and some joggers. I out my dirty hair up in a bun and made my way inside.

"Blaire!" I looked up to see my dad running towards me. I ran to him and he embraced me in his arms. I sobbed and sobbed.

"Dad! W-Where's Jet?" I cried. Dad tensed up, his arms tightening around my waist.

"On the hospital floor." I let go of dad and ran up the stairs and towards the floor. Soon I got there and went straight to a room Alpha Jetson Quinton I bardged in and saw him laying there, the beeping slow and the sight of him is pale. I sat down on a chair. My finger came up beside his hesd amd pushed back his growing hair. Then I cupped his cheek feeling the sparks I longed to feel. His heart beat picked uo and so did mine. He shot out of his sleep and looked at me.

But the he fell to the bed again, his eyes fluttering closed. My hesrt emptied out all it's feelings for this very long, emotional roller coaster.