Rule 7

Wesley burst through the door. He looks scared. Too scared in fact. I have never seen my brother look so scared. Even if his mate would reject him, he would not look that scared. Or sad.

"Jetson, the guards have told me, Melissa is asking for you and Blaire!" Wesley said panting. Jetson shot up from the bed and he looked at me. He sighed and then nodded.

"Thank you." Jetson said quietly. Wesley ran out the room shutting the door. I'm going to be honest with here guys. I'm scared. A demon against me, a devil with no powers, is going to be hard. Not only that we need to be alart she might not let me have the pup, ever!

I got of the bed and intertwined mine and Jetson's hand. I looked up at him as he looked down on my small petite body. Damn my smallness.

"It's going to be okay. " I whispered in his ear. Then kissed his neck slightly then pulled away. He nodded leaned down and kissed my lips. I pulled away to look at him.

"I hope." Jetson whispered. We started to walk down the steps. Wesley stood lookin out the window. The only person in the room. When he heard me and enter his head sbot round I'm surprised he didnt get whiplash.

"Be careful, both of you." Wesley said. He kissed my head and walked out the room. Me and Jetaon made our way to the car and got in.

Why does Melissa want us? Will I never have a pup? Questions ran through my head. One by one they kept coming. It's hard to control it at this moment in time.

"Princess, we're here," Jetson said. I looked over at him he looks so worried. The bad boy and badass are becoming soft. Well is was coming one day but...I thought not this early. Well I'm still pretty damn cool I think!! "Please be careful." Jetson begged. I smiled wickedly. Jetson sighed. We both jumped out the car and walked down steps to get to his dungeon.

"Shut up Mel!" I heard one of the guards shout. I heard a growl in responce. This girl needs to know where she belongs.

"Where is Jetson and that bitch?!" I heard Melissa say. Jetson lightly growled but I laughed.

"Here." I said as Jetson held my hand. She glared at how our hands touched. Well that bicth is needs to know where she stands. She will either die in here or be excelled. I smirked my famous smirk, let go of Jetson's hand walking to her cell and sat down in front of her. Luckily bars seperating us.

"Melissa." I greeted. She cocked her head to the side and smirked.

"Blaire," She said in return. "lovely to see you again." she said her smirked wiped of her face replaced with a sickening, sweet smile.

"Ah wish I could say the same." I faked smiled at her. We hate each other so you could feel the tension.

"Now now, want a pup?" She asks. I looked back at Jetson. He growled and sat next to me.

"Why did you want me and Blaire to come?" Jetson asked in his dark, husky voice. Scaring me-Nope! no no No! I did not say that. Ignore that small sentence. It's not true.

"Ah, you see I heard that Blaire here is a devil," Melissa said as she pointed her skinny finger at me. "you and me both know I'm a demon" She then looked at me.

"So you're a demon?" I asked raising a eyebrow. She narrowed her eyes, knowing what I mrant by that question. Well I did want to hear her sayit but she wont. Damn, she is mean.

"Now, Melissa, you can't fight me-"

"That's not what I want. Listen. I can make people bow down to me, you make people bow down to you, they love the idea of love that Louis has, they bow down to him so on so on. Why should a normal wolf be able to make people bow down. None, they are made to be Alpha's and Luna's of more. Warrior or Luna in your situation. Think about it, are your friends in their rightful place, or are they like me. Searching for their mate, finding their pack," She explained looking into my eyes. "Think about it." she said then got up to go somewhere else in the cell. I turned to Jetson.