2

"You can't sulk forever Baku." Ashido laughed. She and Bakugou were sitting together in the living room, the television was on but neither of them really liked talk shows so they weren't paying it much attention. "I can't believe you fucked a "hot as fuck Alpha and his equally hot as fuck Beta" for seven consecutive days and never got either of their names or numbers."

"I'm sorry I was too busy dying of delirium and getting fucked within an inch of my life to ask." Bakugou drawled. "And I'm not fucking sulking, Pink Bitch."

"You really like them, huh?" She asked.

"I fucking guess... They smelt really fucking good and they were hot as fuck." Bakugou muttered. It had been almost three weeks since his Heat, since he meet the Alpha and Beta. He wasn't sulking, he didn't fucking sulk. They just smelt really good and he'd never been so thoroughly sated- which was saying something because he had spent a Heat with two Alphas before. They paled in comparison to the Alpha and Beta. Everyone did. Fucking hell, what was wrong with him?!

Out the corner of his eye he spotted messy green curls and he turned to the T.V. in shock.

"What the fuck?!" He exclaimed.

"What?" Ashido questioned. Bakugou gestured to the T.V. wildly.

"That's fucking him!" He shouted. "The hot as fuck Alpha!" Ashido's mouth dropped open in surprise.

"There's no way!" She gasped. "Baku, Baku you fucked a celebrity! You fucked Midoriya Izuku, oh my god!"

"A celebrity?!" Bakugou squawked, his voice going unnaturally high. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"He's on a talk show right now what do you mean?" Ashido retorted before shoving her phone in Bakugou's face.

About
Midoriya Izuku is a Japanese actor best known for his role as the superhero All Might in the My Hero franchise.

Born: July 15, 1993 (26 years old) Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan
Height: 220 cm (7'2")
Designation: Alpha
Nationality: Japanese
Spouse: Todoroki Shouto (m. 2012)
Parents: Midoriya Inko, Midoriya Hisashi

"There's no fucking way." Bakugou muttered, staring at the screen.

"Oh it gets even better." Ashido giggled as she pulled the phone away for a second before shoving it in his face again. Bakugou's mouth dropped open.

"Icy Hot!" He hissed as a familiar face of mismatched eyes and hair filled the screen.

About
Todoroki Shouto is a Japanese musician, songwriter, and producer. He is the lead guitarist of the band Ultraviolet Theory.

Born: January 11, 1994 (25 years old) Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan
Height: 184 cm (6'0")
Designation: Beta
Nationality: Japanese
Spouse: Midoriya Izuku (m. 2012)
Siblings: Todoroki Fuyumi, Todoroki Touya, Todoroki Natsuo
Parents: Todoroki Enji, Todoroki Rei
Music: Ultraviolet Theory (2011)

"You literally fucked Japan's It Couple." Ashido laughed incredulously.

"It Couple?" Bakugou repeated. This was not fucking happening.

"TodoMido? Oh my god, you're hopeless!" Ashido cackled. "They have like millions of followers on social media. You fucked an actor and his rockstar Mate!"

"Wait, isn't Ultraviolet Theory the concert you and Shitty Hair are fucking dragging me to?" Ashido smiled devilishly, her head bobbing in confirmation. "Oh no. Hell no! I'm not fucking going!"

"Do you know how much those tickets cost? I practically sold my soul for those things! It's too late to resell it, you're going!"

"You never had a soul to begin with, you pink bitch! Fuck you, I'm not fucking going!"