19

"Where?" Bakugou managed to ask, his words slurred. "Where 'm I?"

"Blueflame." Touya answered. "My club. Who do you want me to call?"

"Call?"

"Yes. I can call Izuku if you want them or I can call someone else. I can take you to the hospital if there's no one else to help you."

"You're giving- you're giving me a choice?"

"Of course." Touya answered without missing a beat. "I'm Omega too. I know what it's like to not get a choice, to have your control taken away."

"Zuku." Bakugou whined, his stomach twisting tightly. "I want Zuku and Shou."

"Then I'll get them for you." Touya responded, his voice firm. "Midnight will stay with you while I call Izuku, okay?" Bakugou nodded quickly, not caring as long as it meant he'd get to see his Alpha and Beta.

Todoroki was going mad. He hated being confined to their home. Earlier that afternoon Ashido had called them, asking if Bakugou was with them. She sounded ready to cry when they answered "no". She went on to say that he had left their apartment, fully in Heat and barefoot. Kirishima had tried to catch him but lost him within a few blocks. The redheaded Alpha had called for the rescue unit but they hadn't found Bakugou yet. Todoroki felt like he was going to be sick listening to her speak hurriedly.

Midoriya went out to join the search while Todoroki stayed home, in case Bakugou happened to show up. Todoroki didn't pray much but he silently begged God to watch over Bakugou, to keep him safe. If anything happened to Bakugou Todoroki didn't think he, or Midoriya, could handle it. They cared for him too much.

He nearly jumped at the sound of his phone ringing and answered it hurriedly, his stomach doing somersaults.

"Hello?" He croaked in answer.

"Shou?" Touya questioned, a mild edge of concern in his voice. "Calm down. You're Omega wanted to talk to you. Is he always so whiny during his Heat?"

"Yes." Todoroki responded, his voice stuck in his throat. "He's with you?"

"Midnight found him out back, he was about to square off with a group of Alphas. I've already called Izuku, he's on his way." There was a hint of amusement in Touya's voice. "You'll have to come by with him once you're all sorted so I can give my blessings properly." There was a loud whine from somewhere in the background. "Okay, okay. Give me a second. Am I like this when I'm in Heat?"

"You'll have to ask Tomura." Someone replied back. A woman if Todoroki had to guess. Another whine sounded and Touya tsked.

"Shou, talk to your Omega before he causes a scene." He said. There was a low rustling noise and then harsh breathing and another whine but this time it was right in his ear.

"Katsuki?" Todoroki questioned. The whine turned into a keen and Todoroki felt his throat dry. "Hi Kitten."

"Shou." Bakugou finally said, his voice raw. Todoroki sucked in a breath, relief washing over him. "Shou, where 'r you? Wan’ you. Hurts."

"I know." Todoroki responded soothingly. "Alpha’s coming to get you, okay?"

"Hurts." Bakugou whimpered. "Hurts so much, too much."

"I know, Baby, I know." Todoroki stared down at his cast angrily. For the next few minutes he talked to Bakugou. He told him little things- important things like how much he missed him and unimportant things. Bakugou didn't contribute much to the conversation, too caught up in pain and need but that was okay. Todoroki heard the exact moment Midoriya got there. Bakugou had let out a desperate sound, a constant whine of "Alpha" leaving his lips. There was rustling again and Bakugou's voice was getting fainter.