28

"Either you buy something or you get the fuck out!" Bakugou snarled to the group of girls who had been huddled near the entrance of Fiber Hero. "Just because I work here doesn't mean they'll show up, you stalkers!"

"You're scaring off all the pretty girls!" Mineta whined from behind the counter.

"Well maybe if they bought something I wouldn't be scaring them off!" Bakugou hissed back, turning his glare on to the small Beta. Mineta screeched in fear before ducking out of sight.

"I doubt anything could keep you from scaring them off..." Satou muttered. "You're scary twenty-four-seven."

"The hell did you say, Sugar Freak?" Bakugou retorted, turning to glare at Satou.

"N-nothing!" The Beta replied before ducking around the corner to the small kitchen. Bakugou huffed, turning back to the group of girls who seemed to have doubled.

"Oi! Either you order or you get out, no loitering!" He shouted. Instead of listening to him the girls began shouting out questions in quick succession. The questions went from being innocuous to inappropriate in the span of a few seconds. From “what were they like?” to “who topped him the most?” Bakugou had never turned beat red so quickly in his life. Satou had to physically drag him back before Bakugou could blow.

The bell chimed to signify the opening of the door and the group of girls seemed to lose their shit. Half of them were screaming and crying and the other half seemed caught between wanting to vomit and fainting.

Midoriya and Todoroki greeted them all happily before making a beeline for Bakugou, who had somehow ended up behind the register.

"What the hell are you doing?!" He hissed at them, eyes wide.

"Hi Kacchan!" Midoriya greeted. Bakugou wanted to punch that perfect shitty smile off his perfect shitty face. "We missed you!" The Alpha leaned over, his face rubbing against Bakugou's as he crooned. Bakugou let out a low purr unintentionally. It wasn't until he heard a collective "aww" from by the door that he realized what he was doing and where he was.

"Shitty Deku!" He shrieked, his hand coming up to forcefully shove Midoriya's face away. "I saw you two days ago."

"Yes but then you went to the mall and tried to murder us." Todoroki replied. He leaned forward quickly, pecking Bakugou before the Omega could protest. "Hi Kitten."

"Horny fucks..." Bakugou muttered. He looked them over, eyes raking up and down their figures, in all honesty he missed them too but he wasn't about to say so. His inspection though brought something new to his attention. "Icy Hot, where's your fucking boot?" Todoroki smiled, a glint in his eyes.

"Don't need it." He said simply. Bakugou blinked, his mind taking a moment to process and understand. Midoriya bit his lip to keep from smiling as Bakugou's eyes widened, his scent sweetening with slick and arousal.

"Oi Sugar Freak, Grape Midget I'm taking a break!" Bakugou yelled to his coworkers, already pulling off his apron.

Bakugou never thought his sex life would be this great, that he could want someone- let alone two people- so much that he would jeopardize his job. The need to have them was much stronger than he'd expected. He thought he'd only be this desperate when in Heat. Maybe it was because they were so compatible, maybe it was because they had a partial bond.

"Fuck." He whined, his fingers digging into Todoroki's shoulders. They were in the car, Midoriya was stretched out in the seat next to them, hand stroking his cock, while Bakugou straddled Todoroki's thighs. His cock was trapped between them, precum making a mess of their stomachs. Todoroki had the most blissed out expression on his face, his nose pressed against Backugou's glands.