34

Bakugou woke leisurely, rolling away from Todoroki's right side to stretch. He yawned quietly before climbing out of bed. He dug through the dresser drawers for one of Midoriya's T-shirts (it was like a damn dress on him), he had clothes of his own there but he liked the look Midoriya got in his eye when he saw Bakugou in his tops. He made his way to the bathroom, relieving himself and washing up.

He left the room and made his way to the kitchen. He glanced into the living room, the Pack was still very much sound asleep. At least three of them were snoring. He immediately went to the fridge to grab something to drink.

He downed half a cup of orange juice before turning to fiddle with the coffee pot (he knew Midoriya would be up soon and Todoroki couldn't function correctly in the mornings without at least one cup of coffee). He went back to looking through the fridge as the smell of fresh coffee filled the condo, the machine churning quietly.

As the coffee pot gave its final sputtering bouts of coffee, he saw someone's head pop up in the living room from the reflection in the microwave.

"Coffee!" Iida exclaimed, waking up several other people.

"Fuck, my head." Kirishima groaned, turning over to stuff his face into Sero's chest. Yaoyorozu, Jirou, Asui, and Ojiro all made their way to the kitchen. They practically lined up for the coffee pot, each grabbing a mug Bakugou set out on the counter to fill up.

"Drinking is stupid." Tokoyami whined. "Why did I let you all talk me into drinking?"

"You have no one to blame but yourself, Birdbrain." Bakugou retorted. Tokoyami and Sero both made their way to the bowl of fresh fruit on the island, Tokoyami grabbed an apple while Sero plucked out an orange. Uraraka and Kaminari shuffled into the kitchen, their hair wild and eyes still half shut. Ashido's head suddenly popped up and she sniffed the air twice.

"I smell natto!" She squealed, scrambling up and nearly kicking Aoyama in her haste to get up. Bakugou practically beat her back with an empty pan.

"I'm still fucking cooking, back off Raccoon Eyes!" He hissed.

"But I'm hungry and hungover." Ashido whined.

"Too fucking bad." Bakugou retorted.

"Kyouka, Baku's being mean." She complained to her girlfriend, tucking her head against the Omega's shoulder.

"There, there." Jirou soothed teasingly, patting Ashido's back. "You should know better than any of us that that's just his personality."

"Nice one." Emmett chortled.

"I will literally not feed you." Bakugou threatened, glaring at the two of them.

"Our Pack Mom is making us breakfast." Aoyama giggled.

"The fuck did you just call me French Twinkle?!" Bakugou shouted. Aoyama rounded the counter, his arm outstretched to fit his and Bakugou's face in frame on his phone. "What the hell are you doing?" Bakugou eyed the screen, noting the text rolling up the bottom left of the screen. He squinted, trying to figure out what Aoyama was doing. "You fucker, don't put me on Live!" He squawked as realization donned on him. He shoved at Aoyama's face, forcing the other Omega away. Ashido and Kaminari both took this as a chance to try and sneak food from behind Bakugou's back. "Hands off the fucking food you pigs! Get the fuck out of my kitchen, I'm trying to cook!!!"

"You're not even looking at us, what the hell?!" Kaminari complained. "How did you know?" Bakugou turned, swatting at their hands with a spatula.

"Eyes in the back of my head, Dunce Face." Bakugou huffed.

"What a Pack Mom thing to say." Ojiro laughed.

"Oi!" Bakugou shouted.

"Are you all bothering Katsuki?" Todoroki questioned as he and Midoriya made their way into the kitchen. Todoroki headed for the coffee pot while Midoriya saddled up next to Bakugou.