38

Bakugou still hated being stared at, everywhere they went people stared... and they went out a lot. Midoriya and Todoroki apparently wanted him to get used to the attention (Bakugou thinks they just wanted to show him off). They go out as a trio and also as a Pack and though the invasive attention is annoying after a while they have plenty of fun.

Tonight they were going out for dinner, just the three of them. Bakugou didn't know where, stupid Todoroki wouldn't tell him, but he knew it'd probably be really fancy. Midoriya talked about a reservation and they dragged him out to the mall to get a suit, a very nice and very expensive suit.

Bakugou had never set foot in a designer store before, let alone one for suits. He didn't do suits.

"We could've just asked my dad." He grumbled as he let the tailor take his measurements again. "Why do I even need five suits? I already have the one for dinner."

"Better get used to it, Kitten." Todoroki replied. "We're gonna show you off every chance we get so you need the proper attire." Bakugou's cheeks flushed and he huffed quietly.

After shopping in the shoe store, which almost took longer than the suit store, Midoriya suddenly had a craving for candy so they headed down towards sweets shop on the first floor.

They were about three stores away from the shop when the sound of shouting caught their attention as well as several other people within the vicinity.

An Alpha man was yelling at his Omega Mate. His Omega had her head ducked down and to the side leaving her neck, clad in an Omega collar, bared in submission. She was shaking and behind her was huddled a young boy who looked two seconds away from bursting into tears... their child most likely.

"You're so fucking stupid!" The man shouted, the smell of his aggression overwhelming the immediate vicinity.

"I-I'm sorry, Alpha." The woman responded, her scent sour with fear and shame.

"You can't do anything right... fucking worthless bitch!" The Alpha continued, shoving her. She fell to her knees, her hands tightening around her son protectively as he began wailing loudly.

"I'm sorry, Alpha. I'll do better, I promise." She replied, tears welling up in her own eyes.

"Look at the scene you two are causing!" The Alpha hissed, taking a threatening step forward towards his Mate and son. "Both of you shut the fuck up before I make you!" The scent of fear spiked alarmingly.

"Oi, fuckface!” Bakugou shouted, pushing past the people in front of him to get to the family. "The fuck do you think you're doing, you bastard?!" The Alpha's head snapped around, his eyes zeroing in on Bakugou. His eyes narrowed before his nose flared as he sniffed the air. His eyes widened and then hardened, his face twisting into a sneer.

"Mind your place, Omega." He responded. Bakugou put himself between the Alpha and Omega, puffing his chest and flexing minutely.

"Say that again, I dare you." He hissed back, invading the Alpha's space so that they were face to face. "You think you're so big and bad because you're an Alpha... try it with me then."

"You think you're hot shit just 'cause you're big?" The Alpha retorted. "You look like a Beta, you act like an Alpha, but you smell like a bitch... you're an abomination. I could take you down with just a word, Omega. It doesn't matter how beefed up you get, you exist below me."

"Newflash asshole, d-sigs don't have a look. Just because you act a certain way is not indicative of your gender. Some of the most influential people in our society- no, in history- are Omegas and unlike traditional dipshits like you we got where we are in life through hardwork and talent- not our gender, old money, and luck. You're a shitty fucking Alpha who's a bigot."