29

Bakugou had made a horrible decision. Bothering Todoroki was a horrible idea, why did he listen to that shitty ass nerd? This was horrible. This was worse than the boredom. This was torture.

"Isn't this what you wanted, Kitten?" Todoroki purred in his ear teasingly. His hand reached up to cup Bakugou's face, turning his head so that their lips could meet.

Bakugou's had his fair share of Heat partners, even a boyfriend or two, over the years but none of them have ever made him feel the way Midoriya and Todoroki could with just kisses. Even the messiest, sloppiest kisses like the one they shared now- all tongue and saliva- made his toes curl with pleasure. Todoroki's hands reached under his shirt, groping at his chest before focusing on his nipples.

"Sh-Shou..." Bakugou murmured, face heating up at the feel of Todoroki's tongue licking the cartilage of his ear.

"You're the one that wanted to play, Baby." Todoroki replied. His hands slid down under the waist band of Bakugou's sweats to grip his thighs. "If you follow the rules and win I'll give you what you want, if you lose then Zuku will put in another movie and we'll start all over." Bakugou whined- he didn't want to play, he wanted to come. "You'll feel so good when it's over Kitten, I promise."

"Can you do it, Kacchan?" Midoriya asked from beside them, his gaze heated.

"Of- of course I can." Bakugou huffed, squirming as Todoroki's grip tightened. "Rules... what rules?"

"You can't come." Todoroki answered. "Not until I say so, you have to tell me when you're getting too close. If you come without permission we'll start all over."

"When do I get to come?" Bakugou asked. "When do I win?"

"When the movie's over of course." Todoroki answered simply. His hands moved up then, one reaching for the Omega's cock and the other going back up to Bakugou's chest. Bakugou gasped- a sharp "hn" sound that got caught in his throat, his body curled forward. “You’re so wet already, Suki.”

“Sh-shut up.” Bakugou retorted as he shook his head.

“You’re so brazen all the time... except when you’re like this.” Todoroki muttered. “You get all shy when normally you have the mouth of a sailor.”

“I’m close.” Bakugou moaned into Todoroki’s mouth as his hips jutted forward. “I’m so close.”

Todoroki pulled his hand away abruptly, leaving Bakugou to hastily try to understand why the pleasure had stopped so suddenly. They were playing a game, they were playing a game and Bakugou almost lost.

“Good job, Kitten.” Todoroki praised. He grabbed hold of the hem on Bakugou’s shirt and lifted it off of him before removing the Omega’s sweats. Then he moved Bakugou, laying him out on the couch before shifting to lay between his legs. Bakugou let out a torn sound as warm, wet heat engulfed his cock completely. His eyes, which had fallen shut at some point, opened and his vision was filled with Midoriya's face at first, the Alpha now completely uninterested in the television. His gaze shifted down, eyes finding Todoroki. Bakugou's hand dug into bicolored hair as the Beta's mouth pressed forward, nose pushing closer to Bakugou's pelvis.

"Good, good..." Bakugou groaned. "So good." Todoroki pushed forward, the head of Bakugou's cock rubbing against the back of his throat. The sweet scent of slick was almost overbearing, Bakugou's backside felt wet from the growing puddle under him. "Shit, coming... I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come!"

Before Bakugou could even reach the crest the heat of Todoroki's mouth was gone. Bakugou groaned in frustration, his eyes glaring at Todoroki. The Beta licked his lips, his hands busy removing his own clothing.