16

Having lunch with Aoyama had become routine. Sometimes the rest of Bakugou's Pack joined too. The other blonde Omega was more often than not smiling and he didn't force Bakugou to talk about his feelings and shit. Bakugou appreciated that.

They were having lunch at their usual spot, once Aoyama learned about Bakugou's love for super spicy food he had insisted that this restaurant (a place called Suneater) was the best.

"So you want to try and date?" Aoyama asked. "Is that a good idea?"

"Hell if I know." Bakugou muttered. "I can't know if shit's real if I don't test it."

"Okay." Aoyama mused. "Wanna go to a party?"

"Party?"

"One of my bigger clients invited me, I figured it would be good networking but I'd love having someone I know really well come with me."

Bakugou had nothing to wear (not that he cared about looking any type of way).

"There's literally bags of designer clothes in here Baku, what do you mean you have nothing to wear?" Hagakure questioned as she dug through his closet. "Oh my god, how much is this jacket?"

"What jacket?" Bakugou asked from where he sat on his bed.

"This leather one."

"Which leather one?"

"What the fuck?! How many leather jackets do you have?"

"I don't know, like at least one in every color. I gave Devil Bitch the pink one though. Shitty Hair has one of the red ones."

"One of- I'm not even going to explain how boujee that sounded."

"I'm not fucking boujee."

"I'm just a lowly, broke college student in your presence."

"I'm still just as broke as you, Dumbass."

"Yeah but you don't have to look it."

"I'm not wearing any of that."

"Why not?"

"Deku and Icy Hot bought that shit, it goes against my whole thing right now."

"But it's expensive." Hagakure whined. "I get that you're mad or confused or whatever at them but the clothes don't deserve to suffer, Baku."

"Fine." Bakugou huffed, rolling his eyes. "Find something then since you're all about fair rights for designer clothes."

"I've had an outfit picked for like twenty minutes already." Hagakure replied. She held up a black mesh shirt and a black skinny jeans.

"You realize people already think I'm a whore, right?" Bakugou deadpanned.

"Fuck them." Hagakure scoffed. "And even if you were a whore, which you're not, you take it to the next level and be the best damn whore anyone's ever seen."

"You're fucking ridiculous." Bakugou snickered.

"That's why you love me." Hagakure responded with a flip of her cobalt blue hair. "Is Aoyama coming to do your makeup?"

"Sadly." Bakugou grumbled. "He's fucking persistent."

"Which is why you like him." Hagakure reminded, moving to lay across his bed. "Nari and I can't be your only Omega friends. You haven't talked to Uraraka or Asui since Paris so..."

"They're not my fucking friends." Bakugou huffed. "They're Deku and Icy Hot's Pack."

"That doesn't mean they can't be your friends too."